FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

Actually the vaccinated are the carriers.... Why do you think you are wearing a mask now. They have been wrong from day one! You just keep listening to the corrupt media. Listen to ALL SIDES then see who has been wrong and who has warned you of the dangers of creating a vaccine too soon and the possibility for dangerous variants from it.....
My guess is you get all your info from Tucker Carlson Sean Hanitty and or Laura Ingraham .Those people are American communists.They love the ratings that you give them .There bent on feeding false information.

No Tinhorn, the vaccine reduces your chances of getting it, or of being a carrier, or of infecting someone else. No one ever said the vaccine absolutely, positively prevents any of that from happening 100% of the
My neighbor is 70 & he finished his 2 shots in January. He just spent 3 days in the hospital with a liver problem. AND he tested + for Covid. He is now home after 3 days with few or no symptoms of Covid. His liver is another story. I wish him the best. A good neighbor. von.
Most people that have had problems with the vaccine.Have had under lying health conditions..The vaccine triggers your immune system to fight the disease.Just think if you don’t get the shot you could die or suffer severe sickness and or infect your whole family.Is it really worth it.If you disagree your just rolling the dice.Time will tell.It’s a gamble I won’t take.it.

Most people that have had problems with the vaccine.Have had under lying health conditions..The vaccine triggers your immune system to fight the disease.Just think if you don’t get the shot you could die or suffer severe sickness and or infect your whole family.Is it really worth it.If you disagree your just rolling the dice.Time will tell.It’s a gamble I won’t take.it.
That's your choice. There are no mandates for flu shots and it kills 10 of thousands every year. Well except last year because the flu was down 97%! THATS AMAZING OR BULLCRAP! YOU DECIDE....

What is the most sad thing about all of this is how this has brought another division to our once great country. May God have mercy on the Usa. :usa:
I agree with you. The bigger problem is people let this divide. I'm vaccinated, I have my reasons. I doubt covid would kill me, but I have family members to think of that I think would have serious problems. That being said I would never presume to tell anyone what to do. Its their choice. I don't get mad over it even with people that I know personally. Like I said their choice. They have reasons of their own not to. I don't care for name calling from either side, just be civil. Especially on this day. God Bless America.

I agree with you. The bigger problem is people let this divide. I'm vaccinated, I have my reasons. I doubt covid would kill me, but I have family members to think of that I think would have serious problems. That being said I would never presume to tell anyone what to do. Its their choice. I don't get mad over it even with people that I know personally. Like I said their choice. They have reasons of their own not to. I don't care for name calling from either side, just be civil. Especially on this day. God Bless America.
Totally agree I myself researched and consulted my family doctor and made the best choice for me and my family. Anyone can spin research to fit their narrative. Yes this still the greatest country on earth and thank goodness we live in a free country and can still disagree you are correct let’s do it in a civil way God Bless America.

UPS is the most over rated company. They were something when James Casey ran the show. Corporate UPS is a trash heap, living off old rep, and the fact that they have few competitors.
HAHA yeah thats why FEDEX cannot get a package to my door without being late or goes missing. There so bad I tell the business DO NOT SHIP IT FEDEX. What a bunch of losers.

No Tinhorn, the vaccine reduces your chances of getting it, or of being a carrier, or of infecting someone else. No one ever said the vaccine absolutely, positively prevents any of that from happening 100% of the time.
NO, but they did say 90 something % prevention... And just like EVERY aspect of the topic, EVERYONE has been wrong about it at some point. Faucci has been wrong (or lied?) more often than most.

And still, unless over 65 (or other health issues), your chances of death from the virus are much less than other things we do... Not zero, but almost nothing has zero risk.

Members of Congress, their staffs will be exempt from Biden's federal vaccine mandate - TheBlaze

DO AS I SAY! NOT AS I DO!