FedEx Freight | Fedex and forced vaccinations

Members of Congress, their staffs will be exempt from Biden's federal vaccine mandate - TheBlaze

DO AS I SAY! NOT AS I DO!
I read your article because I didn't know the answer as to why the Congress would be exempt.....its in there....it says since this is an executive order he can't tell the legislative branch what to do...

I'll just say what my wife said to all her friends...
If you got the shot already, for health or personal reasons or whatever, that's fine. That's your choice. But if you've been holding out because you're a believer, and you capitulate because of a mandate, you fail the test of the mark. You're proving you'll go along to get along.
Gentlemen no department of labor or no court is going to force this upon any company this is redneck noise by a bunch of people who don’t have a clue what they are doing and if the last two weeks improve it to you guys nothing ever will, it will be jammed up in court it I’ll the midterms and when the Republicans take over this will disappear like a bad habit

No body cares what kills you.We only care that you don’t kill us .That’s just plain and simple.Need I say more.Your personal preference means nothing when it comes to public health.It’s all about the many and not the few.(Get the shots.)Your health is our health.
If the shots actually work than the unvaccinated are only putting themselves at risk and that’s our choice

You are less likely to get it and more likely not to pas it on.Have you been living under a rock or you don’t have cable TV in hooterville.
Where you get that info from? If you’re fully vaccinated you mean to tell me that your snot is less contagious, up to and including not contagious as an unvaccinated persons? Again, Bullsh*t. Anyone who’s Vaccinated yet still contracts corona has to quarantine for 10 days Sick (or being a carrier) is sick. The “More/Less Likely” nonsense is pure bullsh*t The therapeutic (so called vaccine) only can possibly lessen (more or less!) the effects on the afflicted.

I read your article because I didn't know the answer as to why the Congress would be exempt.....its in there....it says since this is an executive order he can't tell the legislative branch what to do...
Post office is exempt also. Congress was exempted from Obamacare also. This is all I need to know. When one exempts there self, don’t expect me to take it. There is a reason they exempt there selfs.

Members of Congress, their staffs will be exempt from Biden's federal vaccine mandate - TheBlaze

DO AS I SAY! NOT AS I DO!

So will the teachers union and the postal union. That's science.

Where you get that info from? If you’re fully vaccinated you mean to tell me that your snot is less contagious, up to and including not contagious as an unvaccinated persons? Again, Bullsh*t. Anyone who’s Vaccinated yet still contracts corona has to quarantine for 10 days Sick (or being a carrier) is sick. The “More/Less Likely” nonsense is pure bullsh*t The therapeutic (so called vaccine) only can possibly lessen (more or less!) the effects on the afflicted.
Your opinion is that of a moron.Don’t get the vaccine and take your chances.Your a gambler and the odds are against you.I’ll place my bet on what’s safe and what’s not.I’am already a head of the game.Your most definitely not.Time for you to buy some more chips.

Gentlemen no department of labor or no court is going to force this upon any company this is redneck noise by a bunch of people who don’t have a clue what they are doing and if the last two weeks improve it to you guys nothing ever will, it will be jammed up in court it I’ll the midterms and when the Republicans take over this will disappear like a bad habit
hopefully so i checked out the site thehealthyamerican.org alot of great info...just saying stay strong .

Don’t we love the division amongst use the government has created. They accomplished just what they wanted by a virus they created
My father , God rest his ornery soul. Used to say when I was much younger. Until all the people can learn to get along and look at the true enemy of the people we will be doomed. he was born in 1893 and knew alot of things and saw alot. I'm seeing exactly what he meant now.

The government created the virus?? Wow!
00China-economy-1-articleLarge.jpg

Your opinion is that of a moron.Don’t get the vaccine and take your chances.Your a gambler and the odds are against you.I’ll place my bet on what’s safe and what’s not.I’am already a head of the game.Your most definitely not.Time for you to buy some more chips.
Hey thanks for that arrogant d*ckhead pissant response. You didn’t say where you got your info from. In the end, Your opinion don’t mean sh*t to me regardless of how smart you think you are,so keep that in your gullible mind. You ain’t ahead of anything either, like I said before : you arrogant d*ckhead pissant.

Last edited:
Name calling doesn't get our point across or make people take a second look at their opinion. It makes them dig in deeper and disregard anything you said, because all they remember is the attack.

I'm guilty myself, but if we keep attacking each other they win! They as in the individuals that created the virus/narrative that lied about treatment, and that used it to divide America.

According to the media I'm a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, white supremacist, and a right wing deplorable.. All I've every done is work since I was 16 yrs old, pay taxes, and never been on government tit.

Guess what? No one is talking about Afghanistan now.. Just saying...

Oh forgot one. Nasty anti Vax murderer too.

Hey thanks for that arrogant d*ckhead pissant response. You didn’t say where you got your info from. In the end, Your opinion don’t mean sh*t to me regardless of how smart you think you are,so keep that in your gullible mind. You ain’t ahead of anything either, like I said before : you arrogant d*ckhead pissant.
And so it begins