FedEx Freight | Fedex freight raise

Once again we’re left saying “it’s better than nothing”, and i could probably guess that nobody is overly excited. The sad part is you know our insurance will gobble this up in a couple months. I’m satisfied with the raise only because i have to be. But this will just cause more people to leave and it certainly won’t attract drivers from other LTL’s. It’s a shame how out of touch they are with their workforce. But that’s what ya get when you work for an investment firm.

Once again we’re left saying “it’s better than nothing”, and i could probably guess that nobody is overly excited. The sad part is you know our insurance will gobble this up in a couple months. I’m satisfied with the raise only because i have to be. But this will just cause more people to leave and it certainly won’t attract drivers from other LTL’s. It’s a shame how out of touch they are with their workforce. But that’s what ya get when you work for an investment firm.
Now that we are at $32.22 it’s pretty competitive in my area. Probably more than most I think.