Yellow | FedEx running scared over labor bill...

Fed EX Unioized!!

:clap::biglaugh:Ohh... Fred Smith is scared of TEAMSTERS!!:nutkick: Would love to see all his companies b unionized, well Well well...:biglaugh:..good things come to those who wait! If YRC goes out (which I hope it doesn't) FDX and UPS will finally compete on an even playing field. let's watch Fred, and "JR", agree on FDX only contract!!!

Brownbailout.com - Countdown to Launch wasted money. slander is a bad thing mr fed ex. i can see the lawsuits coming. what's the new sales pitch now.

I currently work at FedEx (already worked at UPS once and they wont take me back) being on layoff and IMO they need to get the union in there. At my Hub, you are lucky to get 3 hours a day. Good thing about UPS was the GNT'D 3.5 hours a day. I have a feeling though that all the full time jobs at FedEx would go away and FedEx people would be fighting the way UPS people are about the Art 22.3 jobs that the company is not maintaining. Then you get the Drivers who are independent contractors... That's a mess in its own right. I hope I am a part of the Teamsters getting into FedEx finally. So, just my .02 worth

you really want the Temasters

I've got to wonder why any company would want the Teamsters as their union. The Teamsters really aren't doing squat for us right now are they?

Actually, Fed Ex would give the Teamsters the shot in the arm it needs to get some control back. Conditions would improve all around.

Hoffa is an idiot who sold us out. Organized Overnight to a separet deal not our Masters. He didn't make us the orginal Teamsters who built this Union stronger. He only secured a job and new dues going in to support him & his cronies.

Do pray tell, just exactly why in the world would FedEx organize? How could the IBT possibly sell FedEx employees the union after YRCW is defunct? The Teamsters aren't really bringing much to the table these days.

Do pray tell, just exactly why in the world would FedEx organize? How could the IBT possibly sell FedEx employees the union after YRCW is defunct? The Teamsters aren't really bringing much to the table these days.

If I were non and I could get better working conditions, better pay, and not have to pay for healthcare I'd sign up in a second. We may not have what we once had to offer, but it's still way better than what they currently have. That said they have their employees so brainwashed I think it would be a cold day in hell before they were ever to organize. Hopefully I'm wrong.

fedex wont unionize look what they done to cf, jones, transcon, pilot, mclean should i go on i hate to say this but the teamsters days are almost over unless YOUR beloved so called president bailes em out.

Maybe i missed it in the news report, but how is UPS asking for a bailout like the bailout website implies?

Or is this a desperate move on someones part?

Yes, I think that it is. Fed-X is claiming that UPS is behind trying to get Congress to change Fed-X from NRLA back to NLRA . This so as to say that the Government is bailing out UPS so they can stay in business . Yeah, don't think so .It would be nice if both companies had the same rules. Why put one at a advantage the other one doesn't have!
I wish Fed-X no ill will in fact I just applied for a job on their website tonight.I'm a X DHL employee of 14.5 years out of work since Jan. I have right at 20 years union time.
It's not pretty out here folks

fedex wont unionize look what they done to cf, jones, transcon, pilot, mclean should i go on i hate to say this but the teamsters days are almost over unless YOUR beloved so called president bailes em out.

So you feel that the union is to blame and the mis management of these companies had nothing to do with their failure?

If I were non and I could get better working conditions, better pay, and not have to pay for healthcare I'd sign up in a second. We may not have what we once had to offer, but it's still way better than what they currently have. That said they have their employees so brainwashed I think it would be a cold day in hell before they were ever to organize. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Yeah, at FedEx, you are eligible for benefits after you have worked 1000 hours. Then you still have to pay out of pocket... so lets see, 1000 hours / 15 hours a week = 66 weeks or a year and 3 months before eligible for benefits. At least at the big R it was work 30 days then your laid off but you still worked enough to get benefits for a few months. LOL So yes, the Union would be better than nothing at all.

Yes, I think that it is. Fed-X is claiming that UPS is behind trying to get Congress to change Fed-X from NRLA back to NLRA . This so as to say that the Government is bailing out UPS so they can stay in business . Yeah, don't think so .It would be nice if both companies had the same rules. Why put one at a advantage the other one doesn't have!
I wish Fed-X no ill will in fact I just applied for a job on their website tonight.I'm a X DHL employee of 14.5 years out of work since Jan. I have right at 20 years union time.
It's not pretty out here folks

Yeah, that sounds about right.

BTW hope you get to work soon.

If what you post is true then what is FedEx worried about? Why this multi million dollar campaign & the threats to congress? Why would they care about using some old railroad regulation to make it harder for the employees to join a union?