Yellow | Finances At Yrc

what I dont get is why some of you continue to support this place. yes you got 4 5 weeks off vacation sick days but your retirement is destroyed and your working for less money than the competition. sub par worn out equipment everywhere and yet you people just accept it every day. you make jokes about it while management sticks right to you as does the union. the union will get there full pension you wont and as long as the due money rolls in they will continue to let yrc run the show. put yourself first and get out.

what I dont get is why some of you continue to support this place. yes you got 4 5 weeks off vacation sick days but your retirement is destroyed and your working for less money than the competition. sub par worn out equipment everywhere and yet you people just accept it every day. you make jokes about it while management sticks right to you as does the union. the union will get there full pension you wont and as long as the due money rolls in they will continue to let yrc run the show. put yourself first and get out.
If it is impossible for you to comprehend why those that remain, do so to satisfy their own agenda; yet you choose to judge and still continue(?), you must take a breath, look in the mirror and try on some others shoes, then follow your own advice.

Peace be with you in this Holiday Season.

If it is impossible for you to comprehend why those that remain, do so to satisfy their own agenda; yet you choose to judge and still continue(?), you must take a breath, look in the mirror and try on some others shoes, then follow your own advice.

3:15 this morning you posting? Bank have extended holiday hours?

Very true..... in my case I worked for FedEx ground. I did because of a terminal closure. I now travel for work.

Only one.
On the front
Red, if it’s foggy.
From Bound and Gagged 12/22/19
MhSil31.jpg