Yellow | From Dallas, Some Of The YRC COO Numbers Have Changed! Check With Your Own Local!

What happened to the DAILY updates? Something tells me that the cold hand of IBT sensorship is at play.....the whole process should have been transparent, broadcast LIVE on a webcast for all to see.....let everybody see the testimony of the Agents and Stewards instead of laying it all on one guy to relay snipets of info......
How many secretaries are there in the IBT? You would think there would at least be a daily progress summary.

For any Indy Local 135 people....just heard from our steward in Dallas...they haven't even heard our COO's yet...they will hear them on Friday. He said spread the word.
Yes they have heard the Articles 5 (Merger) and 8 (Freight Realignment) COO........the one that's left is the Article 3.7 Utility COO.

Local 135 was heard the second day....maybe he is refering to the UE change that was being heard today?....KK

Some how it seems the less the menbers know the less unrest there will be??? I too do not understand the lack of info in an info driven world.

Some how it seems the less the menbers know the less unrest there will be??? I too do not understand the lack of info in an info driven world.

I don't think we're hearing much because I don't think they (the COO creators) know themselves yet. Our dock supervisors and TOMs don't even know which of them is going over to the remaining terminal in our area. They've been told that they will find out 02/13/09 (appropriately FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!) who will continue working & who gets the axe.
It's humorous that they (mgmt) are moaning & groaning about not getting any info. I told a couple of them the other night "Now you know how we've felt when you guys keep your secrets & withhold info from us when we have bid changes, layoffs, etc.":drama:

Go to the top of the webpage and read the sticky on "Hello....I am back:.....until a written decession is issued by the Committee....there is not much else to report, other than what I just posted there!....Kk