Good Food Thread

I wish to to add to this thread but we only eat once a day if . I'm 64 now and 5.8 from 6.2 going to 385 massive human to a old and unpredictable old man of 270 --5.8 . Life is not grand but I did what my employer asked of me and of which took it's toll on not just I but all of us hands here , or most of us. I can tell who is what just by how you post and what you have or not done. I love good food but all I dreamed about was getting home to my girls to eat a warm safe dinner dinner with them , mostly did not happen because of the job and the money we needed for collage. I'm quite amours of the beautyful food y'all make and thank you for sharing any recipes with the rest of us to try. The easy ones are the best , share what ya got . there's no place like home my Brothers .

I love y'all share simple things for a diner or it's no dinner , not a big deal in our lives , cold gut bomb trash most of ate at gas stations trash even as our wifes gave us 3 peanut butter sandwiches a apple and a orange. I was grateful to have that and a CLEAN uniform ,some people stunk to high heaven !

I love seeing the cool stuff everybody makes, don't forget to include Betty Cocker but no faces as they beat the batter so be respectful . simple recipes are always nice to have Brother & Sisters.

SS