FedEx Freight | GPD pay scale change

Has anyone heard that there will be a change in the GDP pay scale in June?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Well this rumor died quick
Maybe... Maybe not.

FedEx is going to have to do something. When we look around at (1) who is hiring, and (2) what they are paying and (3) the benefits... All 3 of theses are "significant".

I think the only real question is how many good ( or even great) drivers will they lose, while they decide how best to respond. Weeks/months spent calculating a measured response will likely be costly. IMHO.

Maybe... Maybe not.

FedEx is going to have to do something. When we look around at (1) who is hiring, and (2) what they are paying and (3) the benefits... All 3 of theses are "significant".

I think the only real question is how many good ( or even great) drivers will they lose, while they decide how best to respond. Weeks/months spent calculating a measured response will likely be costly. IMHO.
Having a job fair at my terminal this Sunday. Trying to hire drivers, dock workers, and office people. Lots of competition for quality employees is bound to cause Fedex to up the ante on pay and benefits.

Maybe... Maybe not.

There are no great drivers left since I retired. :438:

Maybe... Maybe not.

Correct. They'll have to adapt, or shrink,and eventually fade.

Amazon is swinging for the fences. Starting pay is better, working conditions are better, and benefits are better.
Fx simply won't be able to hire, or retain unless they up their game.

Correct. They'll have to adapt, or shrink,and eventually fade.

Amazon is swinging for the fences. Starting pay is better, working conditions are better, and benefits are better.
Fx simply won't be able to hire, or retain unless they up their game.

I didn't know Amazon had an ltl trucking company?? Explain the jobs you are talking about.