FedEx Freight | Guys I’m hearing THIS about the raise.

Saia Pittsburgh 31.82 hourly .725 per mile and their getting a raise this month. Their driver told me getting 1.01 hr for raise. That would put them 2.50hr ahead of us.
that rate includes the raise, they posted them on Indeed this week as sponsored ads, and the ad next to it was a lower rate for the same job posted a week earlier. The guys in Newark NJ got a $1.01, Pennsauken was an even $1.00 and Pa, Md, upstate NY and such got $0.93. All line across the North East went to.725 , start at top rate with 18 months LTL exp.

that rate includes the raise, they posted them on Indeed this week as sponsored ads, and the ad next to it was a lower rate for the same job posted a week earlier. The guys in Newark NJ got a $1.01, Pennsauken was an even $1.00 and Pa, Md, upstate NY and such got $0.93. All line across the North East went to.725 , start at top rate with 18 months LTL exp.
OK thanks. Still 1.49hr more than fedex. I doubt we get anywhere near that with our raise.

MSP is definitely a dump, which is crazy given how many millions of dollars they've put in to that center in the past ten years.

For what it's worth the hub operation is going to SMN in about two months so MSP will finally be an end of the line center, which is all it's suited for at this point since they can't expand but happen to be in a really good location.
I was actually referring to the Estes Minneapolis terminal. If you saw it you'd wonder how even a regional carrier could have such a small space let alone a national LTL carrier.

Does SMN have a shop or will all the shop work still go through MSP?

3% would be beyond insulting for Freight. Fx is making absurd profits, and has been for sometime now. I personally know a few drivers that said they're done if this raise isn't at least 10%.
They should get rid of the bottom GPD scale and push the remaining ones up at least 5-6%, I reckon. I wouldn't be mad at a 10% increase. A billion-dollar company that wants to remain a billion-dollar company probably needs to reward the folks who allowed it to make a billion dollars, right?

3% would be beyond insulting for Freight. Fx is making absurd profits, and has been for sometime now. I personally know a few drivers that said they're done if this raise isn't at least 10%.
If you are in a B terminal like me, it takes that to even get on par with the competition. I'm talking middle of the pack not anything that will make us stand out.