ODFL | Hang Out

34'd in Portland, Maine next 34 was
Portland, Oregon. Believe that would never happen again. Some times 34 in same places over and over. Do miss wild every now and then. Yet, when new 34 restart rules were coming down the line, I was more than glad to take schedule/relocation that was offered. Especially Mon., it got ruff coming in, Flu hit quick and hard. Called off last night and was suggested I get well, not push it and was called off again tonight. Terminal manager gave a compliment that I appreciated, "Knew I was bad off, if not in the truck" Know the Flu mutates and there are different strains, yet Flu shoot didn't help on this one.

And how many other company's would do that for there employee's.Family First
Wild Driver. Have family, got illness or injury. OD management/Central dispatch great at running that area. When Wild I stayed out 3 to 9 weeks anyway. Daughter went to BIS for pre med. Grandbaby coming, child birth can be complicated on her mothers side and come early. So spent couple months running that region and 34ing at BIS. Brothers wife going through cancer treatment, 4 kids, kept me in and out of DEN.

34'd in Portland, Maine next 34 was
Portland, Oregon. Believe that would never happen again. Some times 34 in same places over and over. Do miss wild every now and then. Yet, when new 34 restart rules were coming down the line, I was more than glad to take schedule/relocation that was offered. Especially Mon., it got ruff coming in, Flu hit quick and hard. Called off last night and was suggested I get well, not push it and was called off again tonight. Terminal manager gave a compliment that I appreciated, "Knew I was bad off, if not in the truck" Know the Flu mutates and there are different strains, yet Flu shoot didn't help on this one.

Feel better big man!