Yellow | Hello......I am Back!

Alot of people do not like to admit they came to Truckingboards for their information... Before the internet came along, people wanted to hand deliver and spoon feed all news you get and this includes companies. People can fight it all they want, but we are the premier website for information and that is because of the members here communicating together.

Companies and the Union may not post here much but I can promise you they are here every day reading.

Sorry if my "cold hand of IBT sensorship" cut you KK.....I know from pevious experience that they don't like info to get out until THEY put it out. I still say that these processes could be more transparent with the webcast technology thats available today but I know I'm barking at the moon......

I will say that, one day we were taking a break in the COO hearing and I walked by the business center in the lobby and I noticed the suits standing around a computer screen....and I looked over their shoulders and it was all I good do to keep from rolling in the floor when I saw that ever familer screen of The TruckingBoards.com....hell, "When You Want To Know Whats Going On, right?

It was good to see some of our TB members who were there, and very nice of those who came up to me and introduced themselves after asking if I was KK and giving a big thank you to TruckingBoards for what WE ALL DO! Many told me that their wives would read the boards and print off the information for them to read everyday like the newspaper (thank You ladies)....how cool is that?

Even better, when we got to the mic and I read the opening statement into the record and some of the suits were whispering and pointing towards us!...

.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!....KK

They also feel no loyalty to other members that are not theirs. It is sad that one Local won't help another's members but that is the case at least here.
I don't think that it is so much a loyalty issue. I think that because each local has different rules, it wouldn't be wise for the BA's to be answering questions about a different local. That would just cause inaccuracies.

I don't blame any of the BAs, if they didn't want to converse on here. We all know that some people will say things via the computer, that they would never say to someones face.

I also think that us employees, knowing who our own BAs are, is a good thing. They are human, just like the rest of us. Go to meetings, engage in conversations with them. Listen and learn.:1036316054:

I don't think that it is so much a loyalty issue. I think that because each local has different rules, it wouldn't be wise for the BA's to be answering questions about a different local. That would just cause inaccuracies.

I don't blame any of the BAs, if they didn't want to converse on here. We all know that some people will say things via the computer, that they would never say to someones face.

I also think that us employees, knowing who our own BAs are, is a good thing. They are human, just like the rest of us. Go to meetings, engage in conversations with them. Listen and learn.:1036316054:

well said!....KK

Watch that MISSION ACCOMPLISHED stuff. I remember when George Bush said that and a lot of people gave him a lot of crap. I read it once and forgot it, but you know how them left wing nuts are.

Watch that MISSION ACCOMPLISHED stuff. I remember when George Bush said that and a lot of people gave him a lot of crap. I read it once and forgot it, but you know how them left wing nuts are.

I was refering to TruckingBoards being given attention to ALL in the industry as the place to go to find out whats going on!...:popcorn:....KK

I think the main reason we don't see anyone in leadership post on here is that it isn't familiar to them. Wait another 15-20 years when people my age or younger are in leadership positions.

I think the main reason we don't see anyone in leadership post on here is that it isn't familiar to them. Wait another 15-20 years when people my age or younger are in leadership positions.

No!
No!
No!

Please say it ain't so !!!!! You will be in charge ! You and your people !

NO!!

I dont know if I can wait that long you look pretty young in your avatar picture!:biglaugh:

I will say that, one day we were taking a break in the COO hearing and I walked by the business center in the lobby and I noticed the suits standing around a computer screen....and I looked over their shoulders and it was all I good do to keep from rolling in the floor when I saw that ever familer screen of The TruckingBoards.com....hell, "When You Want To Know Whats Going On, right?

It was good to see some of our TB members who were there, and very nice of those who came up to me and introduced themselves after asking if I was KK and giving a big thank you to TruckingBoards for what WE ALL DO! Many told me that their wives would read the boards and print off the information for them to read everyday like the newspaper (thank You ladies)....how cool is that?

Even better, when we got to the mic and I read the opening statement into the record and some of the suits were whispering and pointing towards us!...

.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!....KK

This is too funny. I have always known that a site like this would be monitored. Now if they would actually go a step further and consider some of the ideas..... Dream on!

Don't get carried away Larry. We are just a bunch of stupid truck drivers. Our ideas don't get much consideration.... Never have, never will!

Back when Maury Myers took over, he said we were going to operate from the bottom up. I don't know if it was all a smoke screen, but the perception was much better. Then that Welch dude took over with his ten thousand years of experience doing things the old fashioned Yellow way. Things went straight back in the sh**ter and have stayed there.

Answers !

talk to your BA. my 135 BA not responding to none of his brother teamsters calls, and not learning a thing on trucking boards.

:smilie_132:Ok wheelhoarse69 I wasn't going to do this because I promise KK:bowdown: and the other I wouldn't spill the beans but I fell you deserve not only an answer but to be totally felled in on everything going on with the change of operations meetings so here goes:duh: OPPS phone ringing got to go BYE BYE !!:biglaugh:

:smilie_132:Ok wheelhoarse69 I wasn't going to do this because I promise KK:bowdown: and the other I wouldn't spill the beans but I fell you deserve not only an answer but to be totally felled in on everything going on with the change of operations meetings so here goes:duh: OPPS phone ringing got to go BYE BYE !!:biglaugh:

AAAAhhhhahhhahhahahaha.....