Yellow | Hello......I am Back!

Everyone keeps talking of this committee. Who exactly does this committee consist of. I am assuming YRC labor people and union reps. But if you are home and our regional rep is home, who is still there.

The COO Committee is made up of the IBT Freight reps and YRC labor managers....they listen to the Locals present their cases to the COO Committee on the record, then when all is said and done...they go into another session with the information on the record and make a final ruling on the COO, which is usally about a week after the COO hearings are over.....when a Local gives their case on the record...the Local goes home and waits for a ruling, .........just like you are now!....Kk

The COO Committee is made up of the IBT Freight reps and YRC labor managers....they listen to the Locals present their cases to the COO Committee on the record, then when all is said and done...they go into another session with the information on the record and make a final ruling on the COO, which is usally about a week after the COO hearings are over.....when a Local gives their case on the record...the Local goes home and waits for a ruling, .........just like you are now!....Kk

More waiting..... I am sure a stroke is in my near future!! Thanks for all your help.

I perfer..."They have a contractual right to do so"....OR...There is not a contractual violation by the company....KK

Company NEGLIGENCE and improper trainng resulted in this violation of posted work rules.... or accident ,ect ,ect.:duh:

The company working under article 3 is working within the guidlines of said arguement....:loser:

Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.

Please dont take this the wrong way Larry. I know everyone sings KK's praises at least a hundred times a day for all he does, but apoligizing for posting a reply in a thread, is he the Truckingboards forum god that we have to worry about offending? OK I'm ready let me have it:bowdown:

The only reason I apologized in this instance was because this thread has to do with an extremely serious matter. For some old fart like me to go off on my memories as a p&d driver might be entertaining to some who have had similar experiences, it deflects away from the real purpose of the thread. People open this thread looking for valuable information, which I wasn't providing.

Hate to be negative but How can these companies merge in less than two weeks and NOBODY!!!! can give us a number on how many jobs will be available. Nooo info from the union from the company. It would sure be nice to know if I even have a shot at a job I am sure there are thousands wondering the same thing. POOR COMUNICATION

well i am with yellowemployee on that i ask the same question a few times and its all jokes and never get the answer so can i ask again here in milwaukee wi local 200 yellow and roadway already merged the seniority list has any other barns merged yet? if so which ones? my thinking is not many have

well i am with yellowemployee on that i ask the same question a few times and its all jokes and never get the answer so can i ask again here in milwaukee wi local 200 yellow and roadway already merged the seniority list has any other barns merged yet? if so which ones? my thinking is not many have
I should stay out of this, but here goes, after you asked this last time, someone came on and listed 8 or 10 others that have, I know for a fact Lima, Ohio barn has merged. On the conference call last friday, Billy boy said 80 barns have been merged already, I know you want an answer , so does everybody else. I know you are worried , so is everybody else. If you post, then you should later go back and see who answered your question. That way you will not get your shorts in a knot.:popcorn:

Hate to be negative but How can these companies merge in less than two weeks and NOBODY!!!! can give us a number on how many jobs will be available. Nooo info from the union from the company. It would sure be nice to know if I even have a shot at a job I am sure there are thousands wondering the same thing. POOR COMUNICATION

As ESP stated, there are already 80 that have. I know for absolute fact that Denver has. In addition the Roadway terminal in Boulder was closed, and those people are now co-mingled into the Denver board. Additionally, two people from the Greeley terminal were co-mingled into the Denver board after the Roadway and Yellow barns were merged there. This happened about a month ago. There is a combined board at Denver with the break at the Yellow barn, and the EOL at the Roadway barn. They are about three blocks apart. The only problem is that they can bid to one or the other only during a master bid. Once they have made that choice, they are stuck where they bid until the next master. If a person gets laid off and has seniority at the other barn, he cannot go over there unless he is issued a letter of layoff. In other words, he could be a percenter and only get called in once a week while a junior man is working full time at the other barn. This ain't right!

i have no hard copy of this but have been told that when we merge winston salem with charlotte that we bid 1 of 2 docks in charlotte. the yellow major terminal or the smaller roadway city dock . you are stuck with that position but if layed off on the dock you pick you may bump into the other dock if you have the wiskers to do so .

i have no hard copy of this but have been told that when we merge winston salem with charlotte that we bid 1 of 2 docks in charlotte. the yellow major terminal or the smaller roadway city dock . you are stuck with that position but if layed off on the dock you pick you may bump into the other dock if you have the wiskers to do so .

longblade, read devilfans thread on "new yelow numbers for charlotte" it confirms what you just said.....g

I know here in Raleigh(680), 7 go to Durham, 4 to Rocky Mount, 3 to fayetteville, 2 to Sanford and 1 to Florence, SC. Posted today and will be taken down in 7 days. The positions not filled will be bid on by the master pool.