TForce | High Cost area raises

Now that Leo is gone that have some cash left over so what they are going to do is take what Leo was making and spread it around.

With that kinda monies I can buy my own Ins.

I like this :butt kiss: :butt kiss: This could be used as a new weapon of a$$ destruction.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Accelerator,whats up with your new butt kissing smily faces?

Its amazing what you come up with sometimes?
Just my opinion.

Hey APO,
My terminal is above last year rates. Here on the left coast we were a merged group from the two entities. One part was five city and working daily any where from 8-10. The other entity was four drivers and only working four day weeks and barely 30-35 hours. So this year everyone (9) city are all working on average 38 to 46 (some more) hrs per week.
big red

I talked to a couple Fedex Frt city drvs in and around Chicago in 2005..Chicagoland city drvrs were paid about 22.00 hr + time and a half after 8 hrs. Drivers in N. Indiana and Central Illinois were paid 19.50 hr and no 8 hr OT. Our Future???

Buzz

Well don't that beat all buzzard.
I just talked to a Fedex driver this week up here in Rochester ,New York,I believe he said he was getting $23.25 and hour,with time,and a half after 8.
Although he also told me he was working 4/10 hour days,and his overtime started after 10 hours per day.

I'm very puzzeled at the fact that Fedex can pay their workers so good yet they are cutting every LTL trucking companies rates to gain more accounts.
Here all this time I thought UPS was the one with deep pockets?

Well don't that beat all buzzard.
I just talked to a Fedex driver this week up here in Rochester ,New York,I believe he said he was getting $23.25 and hour,with time,and a half after 8.
Although he also told me he was working 4/10 hour days,and his overtime started after 10 hours per day.

I'm very puzzeled at the fact that Fedex can pay their workers so good yet they are cutting every LTL trucking companies rates to gain more accounts.
Here all this time I thought UPS was the one with deep pockets?
Overtime after 8 hours is not the same as overtime after 10 hours. Overtime after 8 means exactly that no matter how many days you work per week. Was he not sure when his overtime kicked in? :smilie_132:

He seemed over joyed that he was working 4 days a week.
He did say the Fedex freight paid overtime after 8 per day but it was different for the drivers working 4/10 hour days.
He said he got over time every week.
So I may of mis-understood how his over time was kicking in?

When I make my deliveries I don't really have a lot of time to chat with the people I meet.
So like I say,I could have easily mis-understood his deal?

Maybe some Fedex freight city driver can settel this?

I know they come to this forum sometimes.
Or I could go to their Fedex forum,and ask.

Is this something you'd want me to do BusterNite?

I will go and find out if you really want me too?

He did say the Fedex freight paid overtime after 8 per day but it was different for the drivers working 4/10 hour days.

When I make my deliveries I don't really have a lot of time to chat with the people I meet.

I am almost willing to bet you did misunderstood him APO. But I could be wrong . I thought it was OT after 8.

Thanks, Anyway Apo. It does not matter to me what fedx gets.:smilie_132:

I'm not sure about FedEx, but normally companies will pay OT after 8 hours if you are scheduled five days a week.

If an employee is scheduled to work 10 hours each day for four days (4/10s) the OT is figured after 10 hours, since that is their 'normal' time for each day

I'm not sure about FedEx, but normally companies will pay OT after 8 hours if you are scheduled five days a week.

If an employee is scheduled to work 10 hours each day for four days (4/10s) the OT is figured after 10 hours, since that is their 'normal' time for each day

This is the way it's paid at Roadway, if your on 4 ten's, time & 1/2 after 10 & after 40, dubble time on your 7th day.

I think we should get overtime after 7 on a 4 day work week. Hey, New contract, New Ideas.:1036316054:

There you again "pushing the envelope". Just trying to destroy the company......Gosh you ungracious.......But I like it....Don't do much for road but hey we are conniving...We will figure out something......Maybe a buck a mile and a personal masseuse to keep the knots out while we navigate our big rigs down the road......And a personal jockey to absorb the grease for us.....What ya think.....

There you again "pushing the envelope". Just trying to destroy the company......Gosh you ungracious.......But I like it....Don't do much for road but hey we are conniving...We will figure out something......Maybe a buck a mile and a personal masseuse to keep the knots out while we navigate our big rigs down the road......And a personal jockey to absorb the grease for us.....What ya think.....

Im always for the better quality of living for our hard working employee's.:1036316054:

Do not forget valet parking and a fuel attendant, and ohhhh before I forget a beutiful brunette with busties and a nice rumproast in case I get hungry..... While I navigate my big rig. I am sorry that sounded a bit graphic, but I like roast.

The heck with all of those goodies.

I would rather have a nice big heated garage that we could hit all of our tractors inside.

It could also have a drive through wash bay.

I wounder if the day I had,was the reason behind this wish?

The heck with all of those goodies.

I would rather have a nice big heated garage that we could hit all of our tractors inside.

It could also have a drive through wash bay.

I wounder if the day I had,was the reason behind this wish?

Speaking of wash bay, I passed at least 10 UPS trucks last night. And not one of them was dirty. It just snowed on friday. I know they worked on friday. Clean already!! I wonder when its going to rain again? I taste salt all night long.

Speaking of wash bay, I passed at least 10 UPS trucks last night. And not one of them was dirty. It just snowed on friday. I know they worked on friday. Clean already!! I wonder when its going to rain again? I taste salt all night long.

They wash them everyday......When I worked in the hub here, there was 2 guys that washed every package car everyday.....And another thing, I thought once these tractors was painted that the image had to be maintained. There is a tractor in SLC that is painted and has a grey wheel on the driverside drive tires....This total disrespect for our new company is amazing....The shop boss there also said that they are supposed to keep all the paint on the frame and bumpers kept up but they don't have time to mess with such trivial things.....But they sure have time to put our trucks on the computer and screw around with how they run....Just seems O policies override UPS policy....I sure hope this changes soon........

They wash them everyday......When I worked in the hub here, there was 2 guys that washed every package car everyday.....And another thing, I thought once these tractors was painted that the image had to be maintained. There is a tractor in SLC that is painted and has a grey wheel on the driverside drive tires....This total disrespect for our new company is amazing....The shop boss there also said that they are supposed to keep all the paint on the frame and bumpers kept up but they don't have time to mess with such trivial things.....But they sure have time to put our trucks on the computer and screw around with how they run....Just seems O policies override UPS policy....I sure hope this changes soon........

Hell yes... I am with you on that one.... I want a wash.