Hockey Anyone?

I'll never understand (I know it's a rule) but when the defensive player shoves the offensive player into the goalie it's goalie interference. Even when the offensive player is avoiding the goalie but still gets shoved on him.
It just happened in the game.
I have no favorites in any of the series. So I let that stand! Lol. But I think the goal should count. I bet it did years ago. Back in the black and white day's. (TV)

I'll never understand (I know it's a rule) but when the defensive player shoves the offensive player into the goalie it's goalie interference. Even when the offensive player is avoiding the goalie but still gets shoved on him.
It just happened in the game.
I have no favorites in any of the series. So I let that stand! Lol. But I think the goal should count. I bet it did years ago. Back in the black and white day's. (TV)
It’s been a confusingly officiated post season. Evidently, the NHL has issued an apology to the Nights that Stastny should not have been penalized for the hit on Pavelski.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/26604171/nhl-apologizes-vegas-major-penalty-call?platform=amp

I’ll have to watch the replay a few more times, but the penalty was called before the goal. Therefore, no goal.

True.
If I had to I'd go on the Avs side.
But I'm not particular.
Islanders had alot of rest too didn't they?
4 and done. Ah well. Been some good hockey so far.
No complaining.
Even against Marchant. Lol. Like they said. At least he didn't lick anyone.. Ugh.
It's funny Weird . He broke sticks instead.