Hockey Anyone?

My observation between last nights game and the overtime game with the Sharks and the Golden Knights is that the teams in last nights game seem to be in a lot better condition, they didn't look near as tired to me.

My observation between last nights game and the overtime game with the Sharks and the Golden Knights is that the teams in last nights game seem to be in a lot better condition, they didn't look near as tired to me.
Western Conference imho, plays a much more physical game from start to finish. In addition, Sharks v Knights was a rematch of last season when the Sharks were eliminated. Sharks have underperformed in playoffs the last few seasons.

Sharks v Avs will be a serious test of endurance, as will Jackets v Bruins. There will be no easy games from here on out. I would be shocked to see any series go less than six games.

I think the Bruins just have a better team. And yes. They do look rusty. Chasing more than anything.

I'm on a bit of a delay. Had to be somewhere at 6 o'clock. When the game started.

How tall is Chara? 6-6? I know he's tall. Short guys look like they can't damage him at all.

Answer.
6'9" 250 pounds Wow. Freight train. Knock my 160 pounds in a swipe.

Last edited: