XPO | How frustrated are the line-haul dsr's at your barn?

You're right. We need to stop talking to this guy. He don't know anything about Con-way or trucking. What is he bringing other than a disruption ?
I don't know why you have a issue with him , he respectful and makes valid points . Your just jealous because he breaks all your arguments constantly and makes you look like a squirrel . He's not disruptive or disrespectful to anyone at all he just states facts and asks question , maybe not the ones you like but that's to bad because you don't run this board so see something you don't like don't answer it . Stating someone don't know nothing about trucking is absolutely absurd especially when you got about 12 months under your belt . I like his post and what he's has to say so TeamRider blast away !

I don't know why you have a issue with him , he respectful and makes valid points . Your just jealous because he breaks all your arguments constantly and makes you look like a squirrel . He's not disruptive or disrespectful to anyone at all he just states facts and asks question , maybe not the ones you like but that's to bad because you don't run this board so see something you don't like don't answer it . Stating someone don't know nothing about trucking is absolutely absurd especially when you got about 12 months under your belt . I like his post and what he's has to say so TeamRider blast away !

Your right, he's not disruptive or disrespectful. But he doesn[t know that much about our operation.

Sometimes or ALL THE TIME!
That explains your anti-stance! You've mentioned before that your not that far up on the board and your doing all that gravy work and making easy money violating senior men all along the way.
ME ME ME !!! As you speed down the highway! lol

Do you read what he writes ? This post is a misguided attempt at a personal attack that has zero truth or foundation.

And he is NEVER right when attempting to answer anything. Ever.

Is this an alter ego you created or something ? Why would you discredit yourself defending this mess ?

You're right. We need to stop talking to this guy. He don't know anything about Con-way or trucking. What is he bringing other than a disruption ?
Another one you want to get rid of that don't agree with you.... I think you need a timeout....

Do you read what he writes ? This post is a misguided attempt at a personal attack that has zero truth or foundation.

Is this an alter ego you created or something ? Why would you discredit yourself defending this mess ?
Kind of like what you post about purchased transportation, you don't know the difference between that & rail but that don't stop you from posting about it....

Kind of like what you post about purchased transportation, you don't know the difference between that & rail but that don't stop you from posting about it....

Sweetheart you are confused again. You misquoted. And then misunderstood. And then misspoke. I posted it so you could re read it. And you still don't understand.

Stop with the personal attacks. Stop defending the personal attacks of others.

Sweetheart you are confused again. You misquoted. And then misunderstood. And then misspoke. I posted it so you could re read it. And you still don't understand.

I fail to see the personal attack?

:confused:

Stop with the personal attacks. Stop defending personal attacks

How would disagreeing with you be an personal attack, Sounds like someone might be just a little full on themselves!! It's your logic he Is addressing, why do you always make it about YOU!!!!!!!

Cutt it outtt! You with your constant attempt to cloud the air with talk about personal attacks when in fact your the only one personally attacking posters.
You hate that i am here posting on your company thread, dispelling all your lies and half truths about the union and how the employees at Conway could benefit from a union contract.
But hey i get it, change is sometimes hard to swallow but the only one's you could blame is your company for all the years of abuse ....

Really you call that a personal attack ???
A little sensitive for being a driver!

But didn't it go as an unexcused absence then and w point
nope. We have far greater protection in Canada than you guys do sadly. Two hours before my shift, my pup took me out at the knees as I was going down the stairs. Hit my head real good, concussion. Had my wife call my outbound, no worries, let us know if you will be in tomorrow, get better was the response. No drama, no points.