Yellow | How much business will we lose?

They will lose half right off the bat! Then take in all the disgruntled employees! That don’t care anymore! Loss of seniority, loss of bids, closing terminals, work rule changes= mass damages, miss loaded, work slow downs! And much more! Yellow may have 8 to 10000 employees left! Before they have to file bankruptcy!!
Brother, we start to think that you are just a hater of the Yellow brand.
You are another one...
:crybaby:ROADWAY
:burnsauce:
But you are going to eat all your bad wishes.
Blackjack21=Bankrupted

There bankrupt now! There on welfare! Yo drank to much yellow kool aid
Yellow Freight has been in business since 1929 until TODAY! (fact). That is 93-years longer than any business you have ever owned. (fact). Bankrupt businesses do not operate with 40,000 employees daily, (fact). Now share more of you non-fact based opinion.

Yellow Freight has been in business since 1929 until TODAY! (fact). That is 93-years longer than any business you have ever owned. (fact). Bankrupt businesses do not operate with 40,000 employees daily, (fact). Now share more of you non-fact based opinion.
Perhaps you will be able to reconcile, for all of us, the FACT that in the 19 years since Yellow Corporation acquired Roadway Corporation, YRCW/Yellow has NOT shown a GAAP (generally accepted accounting practices) profit. Reporting instead using EBITDA (ABBREVIATION) earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (used as an indicator of the overall profitability of a business). All the while STEALING pensions and benefits from its employees. And selling the assets of Roadway Corporation AND USF Group to keep from filing bankruptcy.
In FACT, YRCW/Yellow OWES more money today than in 2003. When Zollars borrowed EVERY penny used to purchase Roadway Corporation. Then did the same thing to acquire the USF Group.
I'll wait. Take all the time you need..............

Volnuck1 would you address this FACT??
"Yellow agreed to pay $966 million, or about $48 a share, for Roadway, whose stock closed on Monday at just $30.02"

That's good to hear as an ex employee of PIE

Yes they have,they filed bankruptcy already once! And the only reason they didn’t again is there on government welfare! And there corporate raiders, a real estate company! Not a freight company! They would have shut the doors without the welfare check! Dysfunctional! And there going down! No one that ships usf! Is going to ship yellow! The bleeding of customers is on going! Ps the only freight company to need a welfare check!!

Yes they have,they filed bankruptcy already once! And the only reason they didn’t again is there on government welfare! And there corporate raiders, a real estate company! Not a freight company! They would have shut the doors without the welfare check! Dysfunctional! And there going down! No one that ships usf! Is going to ship yellow! The bleeding of customers is on going! Ps the only freight company to need a welfare check!!
And while you blather on they continue to operate as they have for over 90 years. But you're quite amusing, so continue with your blather. :smile new:

And while you blather on they continue to operate as they have for over 90 years. But you're quite amusing, so continue with your blather. :smile new:
All I can say a welfare company! Lowest paying no retirement! And still haven’t made money in forty years moving freight! Lol show me last time they made money without selling real estate ! How long have you worked for yellow? Same question for volnuvk1? Lol the funniest think is how brain washed you yellow boys are! Way to much yellow kool aid!

All I can say a welfare company! Lowest paying no retirement! And still haven’t made money in forty years moving freight! Lol show me last time they made money without selling real estate ! How long have you worked for yellow? Same question for volnuvk1? Lol the funniest think is how brain washed you yellow boys are! Way to much yellow kool aid!
I was missing all the LoL's with the explanation points after every sentence. LOL

I have a good friend who got his foot in the door in ltl at YRC a couple years ago. YRC still treats casuals like its the cream of the cake. I can't believe you guys have the same crap work rules that **** everybody off. The company ,drivers, dockworkers, and the union are clueless on how to be competitive moving freight or compensation.

I have a good friend who got his foot in the door in ltl at YRC a couple years ago. YRC still treats casuals like its the cream of the cake. I can't believe you guys have the same crap work rules that **** everybody off. The company ,drivers, dockworkers, and the union are clueless on how to be competitive moving freight or compensation.
Perhaps all the drivers, dockworkers, and the union could take lessons from you. Could we please?

Volnuck1 would you address this FACT??
"Yellow agreed to pay $966 million, or about $48 a share, for Roadway, whose stock closed on Monday at just $30.02"
I am not a financial guru or counselor. I worked for Yellow for 24 years and made a wonderful living for myself and my family. I will be the first to say I have no idea how they have stayed in business since 2008, but they still exist today. I have been drawing a pension for 8 years and not one check has bounced. I am not going to bad mouth the company that provided well for me and mine. There seem to be plenty of negative voices without mine.

I am not a financial guru or counselor. I worked for Yellow for 24 years and made a wonderful living for myself and my family. I will be the first to say I have no idea how they have stayed in business since 2008, but they still exist today. I have been drawing a pension for 8 years and not one check has bounced. I am not going to bad mouth the company that provided well for me and mine. There seem to be plenty of negative voices without mine.
For the last 15 years they have had some financial guidance, from a company who keeps a low profile.

79912B76-13A8-4413-8724-1032A0420992.md.jpg

Your pension is a UNION defined benefit pension, and NOT from Yellow. Unless, of course, you were any level management. If, as you say, you've been retired for 8 years. Then your Union monthly pension benefit was reduced, because of the actions of Yellow/YRCW. Specifically, by FAILURE to make FULL contributions to our pensions.
I have nothing against any Teamster, Longshoreman or IAM mechanic. Neither Zollars nor Staley consulted ANY union employees, before the acquisition and before recklessly running MULTIPLE good transportation companies into the ground.