Yellow | How much business will we lose?

There is no UNION defined benefit pension plan. Your contract simply states how much is to be contributed to a pension fund. A pension fund is an independent corporation that is not now nor has ever been owned or operated by the Teamsters.
Pension funds, not the union, determine how much your benefit will be based on the monthly contribution rate negotiated by your union and ratified by the rank-and-file members. Nowhere in your contract will you find a defined retirement benefit.
There is no failure of Yellow to make full contributions to the pension funds. Yellow is making the full contribution as required by the various labor agreements approved by the membership.
The Teamsters Union IS big business and will do whatever necessary to keep a steady flow of dues money from the YRC companies flowing into the IBT and local union treasuries. The union wrote off Yellow as a viable company a decade ago. Your union considers YRC employees "Dead Men/Women Walking".
Get out now. Yellow dies in 2024
It would be better to get that 2.50, 3.00 hr to the employee’s for a 401! Because there not Accruing anything! All it’s doing is keeping yellow active, as a distressed employer! But they can give that to the employees, they don’t have the billions to buy there way out! Like ups, Kroger, and many other employer’s!

There is no UNION defined benefit pension plan. Your contract simply states how much is to be contributed to a pension fund. A pension fund is an independent corporation that is not now nor has ever been owned or operated by the Teamsters.
Pension funds, not the union, determine how much your benefit will be based on the monthly contribution rate negotiated by your union and ratified by the rank-and-file members. Nowhere in your contract will you find a defined retirement benefit.
There is no failure of Yellow to make full contributions to the pension funds. Yellow is making the full contribution as required by the various labor agreements approved by the membership.
The Teamsters Union IS big business and will do whatever necessary to keep a steady flow of dues money from the YRC companies flowing into the IBT and local union treasuries. The union wrote off Yellow as a viable company a decade ago. Your union considers YRC employees "Dead Men/Women Walking".
Here we go again, Yellow dies in 2024. Just like people who said the world would end in 2000, you will be proven wrong. The prediction of Yellow’s demise has been proven wrong time after time since 2008. No matter what has kept them going, the name and company Yellow is still going 40,000 strong.

YELLOW IS TRASH. They need to buy other companies and the government to stay afloat .
That is your opinion and I respect it. My observation however is that “Yellow” is the only name on this trucking entity going forward, so they have been able to buy, sell, and combine companies to the point they have outlasted all of the other companies. Cry as you may, Yellow is still alive and well.

That is your opinion and I respect it. My observation however is that “Yellow” is the only name on this trucking entity going forward, so they have been able to buy, sell, and combine companies to the point they have outlasted all of the other companies. Cry as you may, Yellow is still alive and well.
Yellow is a welfare company! And watch there in debt and obligations now more than they were with purchase of roadway and usf! The ceo are going to take the welfare check and run! 1 yellow is falling! To the point of no return!

Really? Abf, Dayton stepping in in the Midwest! Taking all the usf freight! Fedx! Trans force coming on strong! Estes going after the long haul! Central under bidding even the lowest paid company, yellow, saia, old d making money hand over Fisk! Stock threw the roof! Then you have the joke of the industry yellow! Old equipment, old workforce, on welfare, in debt now more than every!

Only trucking company going forward? You would be right if they were making money and paying their workers fair, and didn’t need a government bailout. Other LTL companies are just smart. Yellow not so much, they have been sinking and claw at every thing they can to stay afloat. Those are the facts, not opinions.

Since you know so much. what month in 2024?

Really? Abf, Dayton stepping in in the Midwest! Taking all the usf freight! Fedx! Trans force coming on strong! Estes going after the long haul! Central under bidding even the lowest paid company, yellow, saia, old d making money hand over Fisk! Stock threw the roof! Then you have the joke of the industry yellow! Old equipment, old workforce, on welfare, in debt now more than every!
Well, you know some of the trucking companies (I guess that is a plus). You know their service area’s (good job). Get back with me when your Yellow prediction comes true, so far you are the only “joke of the TB”. Many have made the same prediction for Yellow since 2008, but they are still here. Always remember when speaking about “welfare”, every bank and car company was kept in business by the govt. in 2008. Jump on them.