FedEx Freight | Hows your Equipment?

That’s the problem they push opposite of what 80 90 percent of workforce wants to hear. Then at least at our center we can’t get good applicants for any job posting. Hey fed up frt treat people fairly they don’t care about anyone it’s the almighty number game and where I can move up to.It has gotten so bad most city drivers could care less WTH happens ,round mouth club rules the center you speak up we will fvck you to ground and then some .Round mouth club do as you want, mgmt has your back.
Punctuation would make this a much easier read..

:hilarious: You should keep your yard blower in your car then pull your unit up to your TM's window and open the doors , blow it out good close the doors , put your yard blower away and off you go , leave all the crap on the ground for him.
Bastards on the dock supposed to sweep trailers out after they strip em

Every peddle hand worth the paper his paycheck his printed on knows how much fun it is workin in a trailer with wood splinters all over the place cuz of stupid mofos who for some reason cant move a pallet without breakin the **** out of it 🙄

One day, trailer didnt get swept, and I had enough. So I “swept “ it.... with a leaf blower, out in in the middle of the damn yard 🤬

A fine role model you are.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
long live Rodney

Drivers think I'm crazy because I prefer the older trucks. You can keep your R27 or R26. I'll drive an R14 or R15. I got forced into an R20 on the last bid. It's okay, but I dread the fact that I'll be in something newer soon.

Most of my personal vehicles are over 20 years old. My newest one is a 2006. Never had a car payment, I do most of my own maintenance and repairs. I can't stand new vehicles. Too hard to work on, and way too much technology. Simpler is better.
Just curious what is better ? I think you have to go back many more years than that. A 15 or 14 is still an emissions packed pile of poop 💩.

Just curious what is better ? I think you have to go back many more years than that. A 15 or 14 is still an emissions packed pile of poop 💩.
Cummins deleted. Cant beat it

Did mine 5 years ago. Best move I ever made. Not a lick of trouble out of it since