FedEx Freight | Hows your Equipment?

I was a road driver too for Holland. I experienced this all the time.... Well there was a lot of good drivers in the city too. I would say more good than slobs....

Whenever I complained about the trash and filth management would tell me to go look at the name on the door. They didn't give a rats azz.... Yeller management that is...

Here's how I kept my assigned truck...

20210302_054011.md.jpeg20210302_101434.md.jpeg

And no.... Not on it's side... Picture uploader won't let me fix it.
You should have taken the crap from the tractor and dumped it on the manager's desk and if he complained say "Who owns the desk?" :smile new:

I was a road driver too for Holland. I experienced this all the time.... Well there was a lot of good drivers in the city too. I would say more good than slobs....

Whenever I complained about the trash and filth management would tell me to go look at the name on the door. They didn't give a rats azz.... Yeller management that is...

It’s as shiny as a well groomed Pyrenees…… :1036316054:

Hey I drove that truck during a interview and there was a sticky sock in the corner ?

You should have taken the crap from the tractor and dumped it on the manager's desk and if he complained say "Who owns the desk?" :smile new:
I did that once , EAK ! what's this ...
Bad Taste G GIF by SWR3

Our million mile creampuffs are doing well! They are getting checked weekly if not daily by the shop for something. Dallas shop over fills crankcases when serviced, They told us it won't hurt anything. Overfilled by at least a gallon.:1036316054:

Does anyone else feel that the truck purchasing dept is in bed with Paccar? Those are the only brands they buy now even though they have tons of issues.
Yeah, they always said they go with Mfg's that give best overall quote package. I'm not so certain. Volvo are better overall truck, with D13 and I-Shift. Cascadias are better with DD13, I've worked on Cummins motors for nearly 40 years. I would not buy a Cummins, I can make a detailed argument, ..LOL