FedEx Freight | I hate Fedex Freight so much ....I've decided to stay.

I personally don't want to be forced to work 60 hours a week, that has changed since I started....why would I leave to start over somewhere else that sucks just as much? As far as complaining that is what you do to change things....this is an opinion forum after all, so I have no idea why this bothers you...
It hasn't bothered me at all.
Your the one answering the thread.
I made the point that almost every thread on the FedEx forum gets hijacked by people who hate this company.
I then asked why if its that bad people would stay.
Its looks as though you work at ABF.
In my opinion probably the best LTL go there is.

In other words your fairly content with ABF.
Glad to hear it!
Yes. However, there is always room for improvement which is why myself and several others submit contract proposals to improve on what needs to be improved on. Work rules, paid time off, wages, etc., etc…..
Once a new contract is ratified, it generally gives us a little over four years to bitch and moan about what a sh*tty deal we got. After all, we are truck drivers you know!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes. However, there is always room for improvement which is why myself and several others submit contract proposals to improve on what needs to be improved on. Work rules, paid time off, wages, etc., etc…..
Once a new contract is ratified, it generally gives us a little over four years to bitch and moan about what a sh*tty deal we got. After all, we are truck drivers you know!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Thanks STR!
Great answer!

Just to start over at another trucking company giving up your seniority, vacation time and other benefits for possibly worse working conditions? Yeah…..that makes perfect sense. LOL!!!
Maybe it’s not the trucking company… maybe it’s the trucking industry career in general you are not happy with or can no longer handle? Have some of you considered an outright career change? Other jobs DO exist. With all different pay ranges and working conditions

A little "Inside Baseball"
We have our own forum we post on for internal affairs.
We have basically what we refer to as "The A-hole Policy"
The A-hole Policy is a policy were we have decided long ago that we don't ban people for being Assholes because if we did we would have a few members and no mods left.

Everybody has a bad day and we treat people who have been here a long time differently than a n00b, Long time members who snap usually only get warnings and possibly the post deleted. Most users who sign up with guns blazing usually gets banned because they are person that has usually been previously banned, we have several ways to determine this and after over 20 years in the forum business. Forums are best when mods have to do nothing, the one thing we are strict on is what's called filter evasion. Certain words are censored for a reason, Don't skirt these censors by typing it a different way. We don't have to ban many and to be honest it's not what we want to do.

It hasn't bothered me at all.
Your the one answering the thread.
I made the point that almost every thread on the FedEx forum gets hijacked by people who hate this company.
I then asked why if its that bad people would stay.
Its looks as though you work at ABF.
In my opinion probably the best LTL go there is.
If ABF was the best LTL company, then I should just change my name. Because clearly I wasn't cut out for LTL. lol

I loved trucking and some of the people I mentored in my life but things have changed and the lying , disrespect and the back stabbers of today and recent past are enough ! Young people talk to me about it and SS just says to stay away , stay away . There are plenty of good and far safer jobs that pay as well with better benefits . Don't do it to your body and mind . WTF you don't know how to shift a truck and only can drive a automatic , pretty damn sad . You can't pull a 53 and I can't get my truck in there . Lazy , lazy is what it amounts to . I know what we did in the name of our families and am proud of many you member , some of which we even have one another's cell . I think much of this falls on the management and mismanagement of our companies .

The A-hole Policy is a policy were we have decided long ago that we don't ban people for being Assholes because if we did we would have a few members and no mods left.

Everybody has a bad day and we treat people who have been here a long time differently than a n00b, Long time members who snap usually only get warnings and possibly the post deleted. Most users who sign up with guns blazing usually gets banned because they are person that has usually been previously banned, we have several ways to determine this and after over 20 years in the forum business. Forums are best when mods have to do nothing, the one thing we are strict on is what's called filter evasion. Certain words are censored for a reason, Don't skirt these censors by typing it a different way. We don't have to ban many and to be honest it's not what we want to do.
Thx Jeff, lately I believe we've all seen a lot of keyboard warriors who I equate with the telephone tough guys who operate in every trucking company on this planet. I thought I was done with those types of numbskulls when I retired. But to your point, everyone can express their opinion. Just wish it could get toned down a little. Rant over, love TB

Thx Jeff, lately I believe we've all seen a lot of keyboard warriors who I equate with the telephone tough guys who operate in every trucking company on this planet. I thought I was done with those types of numbskulls when I retired. But to your point, everyone can express their opinion. Just wish it could get toned down a little. Rant over, love TB
things seem to run in cycles and I think alot of people on every forum here is concerned about their jobs in one way or another and it creates tension

What is the policy on members who say, break or lose mirrors, and sun visors? Not that we have any.