Yellow | I need you guys to look at this, is it real or a fake?

YRC guys near the bottom wouldn't be the only losers, YRC will lose a bundle on the deal as well. They will take millions in charges for costs of the merger, they will suffer the mayhem of a merger along with a large loss of business and they will lose all their drivers with little or no vacation in exchange for 4, 5 and 6 week guys.

New Penn did what they thought was right. I sincerely hope they don't have any regrets..I hope that there is no merge. But YRC would profit far more by closing terminals with the cost of taxes, maintenance, staff, heat etc. that come with a building. Not to mention the reduced head count and benefits.

End-tail will be a first I can ever remember. I mean an end-tail might be legal if they closed all terminals and did not use the brand.
lostOYVEY-1.gif
But New Penn and YRC have a terminal 10 mi from each other in CT..New Penn could easily move everything and work out of the YRC terminal in Middletown with no disruption in service. End-tail? New Penn customers would see New Penn equipment everyday..just a different handsome driver.
images
..anything bad from YRC wouldn't be a surprise

New Penn did what they thought was right. I sincerely hope they don't have any regrets..I hope that there is no merge. But YRC would profit far more by closing terminals with the cost of taxes, maintenance, staff, heat etc. that come with a building. Not to mention the reduced head count and benefits.

End-tail will be a first I can ever remember. I mean an end-tail might be legal if they closed all terminals and did not use the brand.
lostOYVEY-1.gif
But New Penn and YRC have a terminal 10 mi from each other in CT..New Penn could easily move everything and work out of the YRC terminal in Middletown with no disruption in service. End-tail? New Penn customers would see New Penn equipment everyday..just a different handsome driver.
images

I hate to say it but that different handsome driver would be a csab.. oops spelling mistake.

lostOYVEY-1.gif
images

That handsome driver looks like an A. Duie Pyle driver.

If New Penn was merged into YRC, and they used the YRC equipment, it wouldn't be long and the bill count would drop down because many of the customers want no part of YRC. For anyone that thinks that the bill count wouldn't go down, how about the Yellow and Roadway merger for an example........did the bill count drop? YEP, it was cut in half.

I doubt you'll see a YRC truck pickin up New Penn freight..but if they end-tail I think you might see senior YRC drivers at New Penn terminals doin your thing..this is not out of the question. YRC drivers are know for being customer friendly and making customers dreams become a reality[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the pat on the back. Customer satisfaction is what YRC drivers are all about. Who says miracles don't happen, we do that EVERYDAY! Once NewPenn customers get a sample of YRC service they will NEVER go back to NewPenn. You forgot to start the last sentence of your post with "Once upon a time".

I think the original idea here was a scare tactic to make the New Penn employees vote yes, but now that you have put this idea out "there", and when I say "there" I mean being in front of the lenders and investment professionals it has a new meaning. Where I'm going with this is that the New Penn terminal properties are located near existing YRC terminal properties, and by shedding New Penn, these properties (because they are located in big Eastern cities like New York, Boston, Philadelphia, etc.) have some marketable value even in a down economy because of their location.

I think the original idea here was a scare tactic to make the New Penn employees vote yes, but now that you have put this idea out "there", and when I say "there" I mean being in front of the lenders and investment professionals it has a new meaning. Where I'm going with this is that the New Penn terminal properties are located near existing YRC terminal properties, and by shedding New Penn, these properties (because they are located in big Eastern cities like New York, Boston, Philadelphia, etc.) have some marketable value even in a down economy because of their location.
Of course, it is the Jedi mind trick. It does work if mastered. It does look like the typical YRC truck driver too, some of them anyway. :biglaugh:

YouTube - How To Do The Jedi Mind Trick

I doubt you'll see a YRC truck pickin up New Penn freight..but if they end-tail I think you might see senior YRC drivers at New Penn terminals doin your thing..this is not out of the question. YRC drivers are know for being customer friendly and making customers dreams become a reality[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the pat on the back. Customer satisfaction is what YRC drivers are all about. Who says miracles don't happen, we do that EVERYDAY! Once NewPenn customers get a sample of YRC service they will NEVER go back to NewPenn. You forgot to start the last sentence of your post with "Once upon a time".
Do you believe that YRC doesn't already go to the same cusrromers and that the customers don't already know who is who? And who does what?

They already did shed a bunch of terminals and make us lease them backk...They were already paid for..Foolish YRC managment..They should go back to managing dishwashers.

They already did shed a bunch of terminals and make us lease them backk...They were already paid for..Foolish YRC managment..They should go back to managing dishwashers.

think of it as a reverse mortgage..you sign your house away to pay bills and they pay you to stay in your home until the mortician comes
sarcastic.gif

Dearest Jeff;
I have no idea about the letter you are asking about but if you want to post a picture of some boobies I can let you know if they're real or fake. Free of charge!!!

Are they real?
hairy_man_boobs.jpg