FedEx Freight | I Want To Sign A Union Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my white privilege. It allows me not to have to eat parts of an animal that civilized people put in the trash.

Pigs feet indeed. Who’s cooking your food? Daisy Mae Moses? “Don’t fill up on those pig’s feet, boys. We’ve still got creamed goat taint and smoked ‘possum foreskins for dinner and raccoon eyelid ice cream for dessert.”

If you’re eating pig’s feet, you’d do better hanging around the dumpster of a nice restaurant at closing time. Ted’s of Beverly Hills on La Cinega Blvd. has a really nice porterhouse that I can never finish when I’m out there. I’m not bringing a doggie bag on an airplane, so some lucky go getter is going to get to enjoy what’s left.
I'm at a disadvantage here. I have never seen a 'possum foreskin'. Any chance you can find a image of one & post it so I will have a better idea what you are talking about. Thanks. von.

I don’t live in California, I go there for dinner on occasion. Once you have a steak and pick a baked potato off the baked potato tree at Ted’s, it’s hard to go back to Texas Roadhouse, or Sizzler, or whatever else attracts the once a year tax refund crowd. I do love a rack of pork baby backs at Momma Slambone’s Rib Shack in Memphis though. That barbecue sauce and collard greens is worth a detour if you can’t get a reservation at Ted’s.

I'll take the baby backs over any steak, any time, my bride makes the best-baked taters in the Carolinas.
She also says I'm the only one in the Carolinas that doesn't eat collard greens.
It was a chore to get our kids to eat our own beef, they had a name for every cow we owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.