FedEx Freight | I Want To Sign A Union Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never allow your alligator mouth to overload your tadpole ass. von.

Better to remain silent & thought a fool, than to speak up & remove all doubt.
Frogs come from tadpoles. Alligators are hatched from eggs. Tadpoles and alligators really don’t have anything in common except for hanging out in water. The.

“Don’t let your bulldog mouth write checks your chihuahua ass can’t cash.” makes more sense. Granted, neither animal has an opposing thumb to facilitate manipulating a pen to write a check or would have a basic understanding of the check writing system. It’s highly doubtful either would have a bank account, let alone a checkbook. But, both animals are canines, both have teeth and can get bitey if provoked. Chihuahuas are small, worthless, and easily puntable, but will put up a losing fight when angry. Tadpoles really don’t do anything but hope they don’t get eaten before they can grow legs, drop their tails and become frogs.

Last edited:
Frogs are amphibians not reptiles they don’t even have that in common....lol
I stand corrected. Because frogs must spend part of their life in water, that makes them amphibians, whereas an alligator can never so much as take a bath and will always be a reptile.

I’m going to go ahead and edit my post before the skimmers with correspondence school associates degrees in Trivial Pursuit Arts repeatedly point it out even though the mistake has been acknowledged.

Last edited:
Frogs come from tadpoles. Alligators are hatched from eggs. Tadpoles and alligators really don’t have anything in common except for hanging out in water. The.

“Don’t let your bulldog mouth write checks your chihuahua ass can’t cash.” makes more sense. Granted, neither animal has an opposing thumb to facilitate manipulating a pen to write a check or would have a basic understanding of the check writing system. It’s highly doubtful either would have a bank account, let alone a checkbook. But, both animals are canines, both have teeth and can get bitey if provoked. Chihuahuas are small, worthless, and easily puntable, but will put up a losing fight when angry. Tadpoles really don’t do anything but hope they don’t get eaten before they can grow legs, drop their tails and become frogs.
Ya know, your post has a lot of info on 'Tadpoles". And my day would not be complete not knowing that alligators & Tadpoles have nothing in common. von.

Ya know, your post has a lot of info on 'Tadpoles". And my day would not be complete not knowing that alligators & Tadpoles have nothing in common. von.
8-C25-BCE9-F196-4-FA5-A9-D8-C61-FA6-B66-B26.gif
The.

I can agree with you on the gator, but frog legs cooked right is great.
Ain't nothing no better
I can agree with you on the gator, but frog legs cooked right is great.
Frog gigging till 1 or 2 in the morning, cleaning em, letting them soak then gittin up an frying them in a cast iron skillet over a open fire, just a group of us kids camping out livin large.

Ain't nothing no better

Frog gigging till 1 or 2 in the morning, cleaning em, letting them soak then gittin up an frying them in a cast iron skillet over a open fire, just a group of us kids camping out livin large.

Yep, that's the life.
This younger generation has missed out on a lot.

Huh. Can’t imagine eating one. Chops, loin, ribs. What is it they stand in all day, everyday? Gotta soak thru to the meat
Your white privilege is on display. My late father in law grew up poor in Puerto Rico, and he "splained" it to my lily white ass; "no part of the pig gets wasted, when it's the only pig you get all year". When you grow up eating all the pig, you're used to the flavor and glad to have it.

The problem in this industry is the same problem in this country; we're spoiled rich brats who are too spoiled and rich to realize how good we've got it compared to the rest of the world. People don't leave America to march south to Venezuela. They seek the good life in America.

People don't leave ltl to go to truckload or owner ops, unless they're crazy stupid...ltl pays crazy money to borderline morons who'd be flippin' burgers if they weren't truckin' and whining all the way to the bank...I work with ungrateful morons...what a job.

End of rant,

ST

Your white privilege is on display. My late father in law grew up poor in Puerto Rico, and he "splained" it to my lily white ass; "no part of the pig gets wasted, when it's the only pig you get all year". When you grow up eating all the pig, you're used to the flavor and glad to have it.

The problem in this industry is the same problem in this country; we're spoiled rich brats who are too spoiled and rich to realize how good we've got it compared to the rest of the world. People don't leave America to march south to Venezuela. They seek the good life in America.

People don't leave ltl to go to truckload or owner ops, unless they're crazy stupid...ltl pays crazy money to borderline morons who'd be flippin' burgers if they weren't truckin' and whining all the way to the bank...I work with ungrateful morons...what a job.

End of rant,

ST
Then why does it seem like your always the whiner , and a moron ? Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black a little ? The discussion was about food and you went off on a rant about you having to work with morons and people being spoiled . Your an angry guy .

Then why does it seem like your always the whiner , and a moron ? Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black a little ? The discussion was about food and you went off on a rant about you having to work with morons and people being spoiled . Your an angry guy .

I'm neither angry nor a whiner. And you're a troll...and I'm certainly not a moron...

Status
Not open for further replies.