FedEx Freight | I Want To Sign A Union Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't work here, so why do you care? And you're judging??? imagine that!!! liberal hypocrite!!!
You keep trying to push that falsehood but it just exposes you as a bullshitter every time . Been here 26 years in a week and you can test me on that . And liberal ? Don’t make me puke

Your white privilege is on display. My late father in law grew up poor in Puerto Rico, and he "splained" it to my lily white ass; "no part of the pig gets wasted, when it's the only pig you get all year". When you grow up eating all the pig, you're used to the flavor and glad to have it.

The problem in this industry is the same problem in this country; we're spoiled rich brats who are too spoiled and rich to realize how good we've got it compared to the rest of the world. People don't leave America to march south to Venezuela. They seek the good life in America.

People don't leave ltl to go to truckload or owner ops, unless they're crazy stupid...ltl pays crazy money to borderline morons who'd be flippin' burgers if they weren't truckin' and whining all the way to the bank...I work with ungrateful morons...what a job.

End of rant,

ST

Actually, we didn't have a pork shortage, we had 350 at one time.
My father in law always said we ate everything but the squeal.
I don't know if White has been around chickens, but there's nothing nastier than a chicken, but not much better eating either.
On the other hand, can you imagine the first guy who tried an oyster?

Actually, we didn't have a pork shortage, we had 350 at one time.
My father in law always said we ate everything but the squeal.
I don't know if White has been around chickens, but there's nothing nastier than a chicken, but not much better eating either.
On the other hand, can you imagine the first guy who tried an oyster?
Fresh made Souse meat straight out of the pan, slapped on two slices of bread covered in yellow mustard!!!

Your white privilege is on display. My late father in law grew up poor in Puerto Rico, and he "splained" it to my lily white ass; "no part of the pig gets wasted, when it's the only pig you get all year". When you grow up eating all the pig, you're used to the flavor and glad to have it.

I love my white privilege. It allows me not to have to eat parts of an animal that civilized people put in the trash.

Pigs feet indeed. Who’s cooking your food? Daisy Mae Moses? “Don’t fill up on those pig’s feet, boys. We’ve still got creamed goat taint and smoked ‘possum foreskins for dinner and raccoon eyelid ice cream for dessert.”

If you’re eating pig’s feet, you’d do better hanging around the dumpster of a nice restaurant at closing time. Ted’s of Beverly Hills on La Cinega Blvd. has a really nice porterhouse that I can never finish when I’m out there. I’m not bringing a doggie bag on an airplane, so some lucky go getter is going to get to enjoy what’s left.

Last edited:
I love my white privilege. It allows me not to have to eat parts of an animal that civilized people put in the trash.

Pigs feet indeed. Who’s cooking your food? Daisy Mae Moses? “Don’t fill up on those pig’s feet, boys. We’ve still got creamed goat taint and smoked ‘possum foreskins for dinner and raccoon eyelid ice cream for dessert.”

If you’re eating pig’s feet, you’d do better hanging around the dumpster of a nice restaurant at closing time. Ted’s of Beverly Hills on La Cinega Blvd. has a really nice porterhouse that I can never finish when I’m out there. I’m not bringing a doggie bag on an airplane, so some lucky go getter is going to get to enjoy what’s left.

Man, some people have all the luck, living big time in Calif. while us poor southern white trash had to deal with leftovers.
We did have 350 hogs laying around getting fat and 60 Angus to keep them company, so on occasion, we did get to eat high on the hog, still no big deal.
Getting to fly on an airplane too? sounds like life is good.
BTW, if you find a place where they throw pigs feet away, let me know, there's a big market for them.

Man, some people have all the luck, living big time in Calif. while us poor southern white trash had to deal with leftovers.
We did have 350 hogs laying around getting fat and 60 Angus to keep them company, so on occasion, we did get to eat high on the hog, still no big deal.
Getting to fly on an airplane too? sounds like life is good.
BTW, if you find a place where they throw pigs feet away, let me know, there's a big market for them.
I don’t live in California, I go there for dinner on occasion. Once you have a steak and pick a baked potato off the baked potato tree at Ted’s, it’s hard to go back to Texas Roadhouse, or Sizzler, or whatever else attracts the once a year tax refund crowd. I do love a rack of pork baby backs at Momma Slambone’s Rib Shack in Memphis though. That barbecue sauce and collard greens is worth a detour if you can’t get a reservation at Ted’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.