Yellow | IBT Freight Division Worried About The "Laid Off Vote"!

funny the ibt are worried about the layed off guys now. seems the last few years they havent worried about them very much. except if they get backed up on dues because of not getting checks week of dues payments

funny the ibt are worried about the layed off guys now. seems the last few years they havent worried about them very much. except if they get backed up on dues because of not getting checks week of dues payments
Oh come on, it's never about the money, it's always about providing the leadership for the next generation of Teamsters.

Just want to remind y'all again, the onion is drooling thinking about all the extra dues money thats going to be coming in with all the 4 hour guys getting screwed. Work 1 four hour day a month and donate it to the local onion. Sweet! Thats a nice meal, maybe a cream ale, for a ba at bug a boo's! PS: Y'all know all those neat animal displays they have at the boo's, how about 1 where pos bill's fanny sticks up and hoffa's head comes out!:biglaugh:

Been laid-off going on two years. My opinion is that it does not matter which way the laid-off vote goes,were the casualty of a high stakes game gone wrong.
Only the senior members are about themselvles.But I digress, which ever way the arrow points I thank GOD that I've been working and will work to feed,
cloth and house my family.If and/or when a recall happens I'll ask GOD on the direction I should take.As someone said earlier there is life after YRC,however
Im praying for a happy outcome no one needs to lose there job with the holiday's quickly coming.I mailed my ballot the next day I got it. I pray it all works
out.SWI

Just want to remind y'all again, the onion is drooling thinking about all the extra dues money thats going to be coming in with all the 4 hour guys getting screwed. Work 1 four hour day a month and donate it to the local onion. Sweet! Thats a nice meal, maybe a cream ale, for a ba at bug a boo's! PS: Y'all know all those neat animal displays they have at the boo's, how about 1 where pos bill's fanny sticks up and hoffa's head comes out!:biglaugh:

U-N-I-O-N!!!!!! not ONION!!!! Of course lately they could both make you want to cry.

I hope you didn't mistake what i was trying to convey. I went back to the previous company i was with before going to YRC, mainly because i have no desire to stay gone that long. It is just a small company but it is one of the best companies i have ever worked for in the non-union sector. I run weekly from Kansas City to California or the northwest and back. I make good money, not YRC money by any means, but my bills are always met and in a very low stress enviroment. I commend you for taking the kind of job that takes care of your family, first and foremost. There is life outside YRC, I hope they make it, I would like to go back when the time is right. If they don't make it, life goes on one way or the other. I have actually been called back as of a couple months ago, but chose to take my LOA pending which direction things go. I ran for twenty years before i went to YRC, so I will just keep on rollin' and see what happens next. Taking care of your family is the most important thing. No matter how it gets done.

Absolutely no offense taking. In fact, we are in agreement. I just feel bad for some of our brothers and sisters who are dangling on the fence. I have 7 years vested in retirement. I just do not see me getting any of it in the future, so I plan accordingly.

Many of the drivers not working thought they would have to come back as casual drivers and at 14 an hour. The insert they sent was confusing to some. I think you will find many vote no.

if they are laid off and they wont come in they can call casuals . a few places have hires casuals in the last year because of this rule .