XPO | Icp

martha stewart

TB Lurker
Credits
I havent heard a peep about the icp were suppost to get in March, have you? At our reservation, the supervisors didnt grumble a bit in December when the rest if us didnt get anything. And thats not like some of our supervisors, makes me wonder.... I know the sales people are receiving special perks to compensate for lost icp. Is this also happening for the supervision?

I havent heard a peep about the icp were suppost to get in March, have you? At our reservation, the supervisors didnt grumble a bit in December when the rest if us didnt get anything. And thats not like some of our supervisors, makes me wonder.... I know the sales people are receiving special perks to compensate for lost icp. Is this also happening for the supervision?

Hmmm, the last I heard, (last week), ICP was in the negative, and we weren't getting anything. As for supervisors and sales people I haven't heard anything.

he is using the magic words .. "i heard" which also means I have no facts to support my post.

It was put out at our weekly "Safety" meeting last monday, and no I have no documented proof.....

....Hey....now that I think about it, my SCM's lips were moving, so it was probably a lie.:duh:

It was put out at our weekly "Safety" meeting last monday, and no I have no documented proof.....

....Hey....now that I think about it, my SCM's lips were moving, so it was probably a lie.:duh:

"I heard" is a pet peeve of mine .. I think you caught on to my train of thought. I am not holding my breath about ICP.

I have heard a peep, but I am not repeating it...NOBODY is getting any special compensation for the lost ICP in 2008...Not sales, not mgmt...NOBODY...

if anyone thinks there will actually be an 'incentive compensation' when the company lost millions of dollars is kidding themselves.

We probably need to hope for no pay cuts and just a freeze on wages...

Doesn't anyone else read the news?

I think the Teamsters Pension Fund, got what was left of our ICP for last year.

(that's what I think)

YES, Some Exciting, Solid ICP News

I just heard ICP will soon be separated between management and labor to better facilitate unique positional discriminations resulting in widely fluctuating payouts. I heard payout computations will incorporate geographical as well as job description driven performance factors and that these changes are mandated immediately and are retroactive to effect expedited resolution.

As an example, I heard west coast SCM's will receive as much as 250% and that a DSR from Cleveland Ohio will owe money....but, that the company is willing to work out an personalized easy payment plan, AND that the money owed is pre-tax...so all is good. There are far too many formula changing variables to list but I've been assured simplicity is the single most mitigating factor in developing computational payout charts that are both fair and exercised with objective integrity in mind.

I will discreetly report more as more is made available by my confidential sources. Am sure that you all know just how sensitive this info is, so you can fully appreciate that I not compromise future insider info by prematurely releasing unproven or unsubstantiated rumors.

We need to ban those that start vicious rumors....but that's fodder for another topic.

Hope this helps.

Bank

I just heard ICP will soon be separated between management and labor to better facilitate unique positional discriminations resulting in widely fluctuating payouts. I heard payout computations will incorporate geographical as well as job description driven performance factors and that these changes are mandated immediately and are retroactive to effect expedited resolution.

As an example, I heard west coast SCM's will receive as much as 250% and that a DSR from Cleveland Ohio will owe money....but, that the company is willing to work out an personalized easy payment plan, AND that the money owed is pre-tax...so all is good. There are far too many formula changing variables to list but I've been assured simplicity is the single most mitigating factor in developing computational payout charts that are both fair and exercised with objective integrity in mind.

I will discreetly report more as more is made available by my confidential sources. Am sure that you all know just how sensitive this info is, so you can fully appreciate that I not compromise future insider info by prematurely releasing unproven or unsubstantiated rumors.

We need to ban those that start vicious rumors....but that's fodder for another topic.

Hope this helps.

Bank
great post:biglaugh:im sorry for the guys that have to pay,thank god its pre-tax and a payment plan.

Hope this helps.

Bank

that gave me a headache...would not suprise me though:duh:

Our icp is getting put into that junk you have to drive!! since at least one steamy pile gets towed in my shop everynight were paying out icp to the wrecker buisness bet they can post a nice profit and bonus

I would imagine, that I.C.P., as we have know it over the years, is either already dead, or, at the very least is terminally ill. And, very likely, the least of the myriad of things we have to be concerned with as the company and it's employees struggle thru what may prove to be the most difficult period in American History, in the past 80yrs.

_40803125_usbudget_apbody.jpg

this is going to sink many ships, ours is not the only vessel in troubled waters.

Hope this helps.

Bank

I don't think that they can make a person pay on a incentive program like that. Well thats a question for a lawyer. It wouldn't surprise me that they would try it

this is going to sink many ships, ours is not the only vessel in troubled waters.

The last 8 yrs started the sinking ship