XPO | Icp

i have to agree with boxboss on this one, he is 100% spot on right, ill bet my job, my entire 401k, my life savings, my 60 inch flat screen, my lifted f250 and anything else of value.

and if for some "fluke" reason, the economy picks up and we start booming again through no actions of mr obama, im also willing to bet that all his followers will say YOU SEE, OBAMA SAVED US!!!:biglaugh:

And I will be the first one in line to say they were right...

and if for some "fluke" reason, the economy picks up and we start booming again through no actions of mr obama, im also willing to bet that all his followers will say YOU SEE, OBAMA SAVED US!!!:biglaugh:

Now you are seeing the big picture!!!...

Its all in the perception...not the action!!!!

Rat :loser:

We will never know if Obama helped or hindered the economy because we can't.

Yup, that's what I said. In one year, how would we know that a financial catastrophe was not diverted because of the stimulus package? But because the economy did not improve the package failed?

The only way this bet can payoff is if the economy improves.

PLEASE believe me when I say that I am not a Democrat nor did I vote for him....when I voted.

Mark the date...2/12/09....Let's meet right here one year from now, and if you can prove to me that we are better off BECAUSE of the stimulus bill,

One year from now....Deal..??

Of course we will be "better off" a year from now.....because, it will have done absolutely nothing by then, and everyone will know that it has done, nothing, and then.......maybe, they will address the problem as it should have been addressed from the start......

Unless they are too entrenched in their plan, to be able to acknowledge the failure of the "stimulus" plan to stimulate anything, other than further "enhancement" of the National Debt

Jobs

Of course we will be "better off" a year from now.....because, it will have done absolutely nothing by then, and everyone will know that it has done, nothing, and then.......maybe, they will address the problem as it should have been addressed from the start......

Unless they are too entrenched in their plan, to be able to acknowledge the failure of the "stimulus" plan to stimulate anything, other than further "enhancement" of the National Debt

Looks to me like there are a LOT of jobs being created from all this..... in Washington DC

So, are we getting an ICP check or not?:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

What???!!!...are you goofy or what?

Of course we are getting out ICP checks!!!

I and my two daughters have a standing reservation at the local McDonalds for a night out on the town...

I am spending the whole enchilada at Mickey Dees...I ain't holdin' back neither!!!..I ain't no cheapskate by no means...

We're a splurgin'...goin' for the big guns...gonna kick the sh*t outta the dollar menu...

The big controversy at my house is it going to be the dollar nuggets of the dollar double cheeseburgers???

I know my ICP check won't cover the three of us, so ole Dad will have to chip in and allow them to go whole hog...hell...I am even thinking of super sizin'...for the girls...

Maybe get some of those apple pies...you know...the two for a dollar ones...

(You a nukkin' futs if you think for a moment you are going to get an ICP check!...not this year bro'!)

What???!!!...are you goofy or what?

Of course we are getting out ICP checks!!!

I and my two daughters have a standing reservation at the local McDonalds for a night out on the town...

I am spending the whole enchilada at Mickey Dees...I ain't holdin' back neither!!!..I ain't no cheapskate by no means...

We're a splurgin'...goin' for the big guns...gonna kick the sh*t outta the dollar menu...

The big controversy at my house is it going to be the dollar nuggets of the dollar double cheeseburgers???

I know my ICP check won't cover the three of us, so ole Dad will have to chip in and allow them to go whole hog...hell...I am even thinking of super sizin'...for the girls...

Maybe get some of those apple pies...you know...the two for a dollar ones...

(You a nukkin' futs if you think for a moment you are going to get an ICP check!...not this year bro'!)

:hide: You are out of the loop! Double Cheeseburgs are now $1.19................................ get with the program!!!!:smilie_132:

You're such a pr*ck!!!

You just wanna say..

Hey Rat...don't say I never gave you nothing...because I just did!!!:hysterical:

No Obligation.​
Well it's not like I earned it or anything. It was a "gift" to me and am simply regifting. It'll be New in the Box so do with it what you will.

We will never know if Obama helped or hindered the economy because we can't.

Yup, that's what I said. In one year, how would we know that a financial catastrophe was not diverted because of the stimulus package? But because the economy did not improve the package failed?

The only way this bet can payoff is if the economy improves.

PLEASE believe me when I say that I am not a Democrat nor did I vote for him....when I voted.

It is called "Stimulus".....So if the economy does not improve, then yes, the "stimulus" package failed...

It is called "Stimulus".....So if the economy does not improve, then yes, the "stimulus" package failed...

That's a dead nuts off answer. My positions still stands. If there is no improvement, that does not mean that this stimulus package did not prevent further degrading of the economy; Something we could never know, unless you are a time traveler and you come back from the future and somehow prevent the stimulus package from being initiated.

And then wait to see what happens again.

Like I said before "It's difficult at best to argue with a fanatic". That was in regards to your defending NASCAR from the prospective of manager. Well over a short period of time it became obvious that you are also a NASCAR fanatic so I can only deduce that your position is twice subjected.

Parlay your "systematic" approach into this issue, your obvious hatred for Obama and the democratic party has flown its flags. As hard as you viciously defend our great and glorious Conway leaders you tear down the USA's Commander in Chief. Whether you like him or not he is our hope for the future........ unless you are hoping for a economic downfall to vindicate your position. A lot of people are.

I am not trying to defend anything or anybody but am just wondering how you can ask/expect others to keep an open mind while demonstrating the opposite?

I have zero hatred for Obama, in fact, I really do like the guy....What I do hate are the people that have these great expectations of the man, and how they are going to be greatly disappointed...He didn't even write this dumba$$ bill, he had 2 of the bigger morons in the country do it, and they took advantage of it to load it up with a bunch of crap and then have the audacity to push it through, believing that you and I are just stupid enough to accept it for what it is...Sorry, not going to do it...If we are going to put ourselves in debt, make every dollar count...they didn't...they didn't come close...but they clearly had an agenda for IOUs from their own campaigns and taking care of their buddies...That's what we have an appropriations committee for...do your IOUs there, not in something you say is desperately needed to save the country...

I support the sport of NASCAR as a fan, and as an employee I am pleased with our involvement..As I was again last night..