FedEx Freight | Incentivised jobs list - Wow!

Sound
You've taken everything I said out of context. I never said any of that.i never said we were oppressed or victims. I also never said the grass was greener on the other side or anything even remotely close to that. You may have common sense, but you lack reading compensation.

I said corporations set the level of pay and the level of pay is for a reason.

I also don't complain on a board, I email the brass at FedEx regularly. I get my datapoints for that conversation from this site, I also encourage other employees to do the same.

I never said the grass was greener, I said it's the same shade of green. I also said that FedEx promised a trickle down when they reached the operation margins they wanted. Those operating margins have been exceeded and they're exceeded consistently and constantly. Are you ok with people or corporations not keeping their word? I'm not. I keep my word and my end of the agreement. It's the honorable thing to do and not doing it shows the company has no integrity.

Again, I never said FedEx doesn't pay well. I said FedEx freights compensation level should be more than everybody else's. I support my statement with their earnings report and their desire to be the biggest and the best. You get what you pay for.

I'm glad you've reached a point in your life where you're happy settling. Congratulations. I'm not there and have no intentions of ever getting there. I'm a grinder and a hustler, my goal is to get as much as can. I don't understand people that want to settle or have no desire for more.

Try to focus on the points and don't go into political rants. There's a section for that and Jeff doesn't want it creeping into open forums because it detracts from the purpose of it and certain keywords hurt the revenue that keeps this a free resource for the general publ

Sounds like you should move on and start something new to me (job/career). You will never be happy under a big corp umbrella. Anyway good day and happy holidays.

Sound

Sounds like you should move on and start something new to me (job/career). You will never be happy under a big corp umbrella. Anyway good day and happy holidays.

On the contrary, I like working for Fedex. I think it's a good company with fair policies that are mostly easily accessible and their open door policy is probably the best I've ever seen.

That open door policy means I can express my concerns and opinions freely. I don't know why that bothers you so much, but that's tough. I'll continue to voice my issues and push for more and if I'm successful, you can thank me later.

On the contrary, I like working for Fedex. I think it's a good company with fair policies that are mostly easily accessible and their open door policy is probably the best I've ever seen.

That open door policy means I can express my concerns and opinions freely. I don't know why that bothers you so much, but that's tough. I'll continue to voice my issues and push for more and if I'm successful, you can thank me later.
Nothing better than ABF’s open door policy where you can go tell the terminal manager to shove it up his ass and he reply’s for u to suck it!

And here I always thought ABF was a classy operation. Who knew? :idunno:
😂😂😂😂😂 it was a joke….. but the reality of it is I can actually tell the terminal manager at abf how I really feel or how he really isn’t doing his job and that’s a beautiful thing to me because when I worked at FedEx I wasn’t able to express my feelings I had to come on this forum to rant..