FedEx Freight | Incentivised jobs list - Wow!

I bet drivers are beating down the door to transfer to a EOL center at bottom gpd to start over at bottom of the board. This place never ceases to amaze me.
They “researched it” and “did studies” by talking to everyone except the people who could be actually affected.

Our regional “leadership” was flabbergasted that we would complain about a terminal 50 mins away got the bump and we didn’t. The criteria that was explained to us was that they’ve had problems filling office and dock positions in the past but not drivers and especially not right now, uhh so have we. What gives? Whose brother-in-law works there? lol

They “researched it” and “did studies” by talking to everyone except the people who could be actually affected.

Our regional “leadership” was flabbergasted that we would complain about a terminal 50 mins away got the bump and we didn’t. The criteria that was explained to us was that they’ve had problems filling office and dock positions in the past but not drivers and especially not right now, uhh so have we. What gives? Whose brother-in-law works there? lol

They were insulted that I complained about the health insurance. They sent a whole book report on why our insurance is good and I picked it apart because they used the numbers for individual coverage. What about family coverage, no employee+spouse option and the spouse fee? That was almost 2 months ago and still no response.

They were insulted that I complained about the health insurance. They sent a whole book report on why our insurance is good and I picked it apart because they used the numbers for individual coverage. What about family coverage, no employee+spouse option and the spouse fee? That was almost 2 months ago and still no response.
informed employees are managements worst nightmare

Hopefully it works out for the ones that did.
Guess we all will know after 2024 starts.

I just shake my head at all of this. You want more pay? Go to school and get some specialized training and get a more skilled/technical job. We drive a damn truck. It doesn’t take a degree or a boat load of training or highly specialized skill. The ltl industry pays very fairly. Just check out some other jobs out there if you don’t think so. I don’t know the ins and outs of all the ltl companies but common sense tells me that overall they probably are pretty close to the same. Company x has certain pros but also cons. I bet company y is the same damn way. The problem is any more this country is full of whiny little bitches that like to play the oppressed or victimized card. It’s always some reason or people other than themselves why they don’t get or have as much as they want. F that bull 💩 and get up and make it happen. No one is going to put it in your lap.

Puppet No GIF by America's Got Talent

Wow , just a bunch of dumb steering wheel holders
here I guess from what Vlad thinks.

I just shake my head at all of this. You want more pay? Go to school and get some specialized training and get a more skilled/technical job. We drive a damn truck. It doesn’t take a degree or a boat load of training or highly specialized skill. The ltl industry pays very fairly. Just check out some other jobs out there if you don’t think so. I don’t know the ins and outs of all the ltl companies but common sense tells me that overall they probably are pretty close to the same. Company x has certain pros but also cons. I bet company y is the same damn way. The problem is any more this country is full of whiny little bitches that like to play the oppressed or victimized card. It’s always some reason or people other than themselves why they don’t get or have as much as they want. F that bull 💩 and get up and make it happen. No one is going to put it in your lap.
You sound like the ABF troll that was here a while back. Sorry, I’d like to keep my current job. I have a degree. This job pays better than most other work in the field I majored. I guess I could load up my family and move to Memphis or Harrison and get a cushy job canceling runs and giving loads to brokers. I’ve applied for that job and many others at HGO and MHQ. The pay is abysmal for the distance required to move.

Wow , just a bunch of dumb steering wheel holders
here I guess from what Vlad thinks.

You sound like the ABF troll that was here a while back. Sorry, I’d like to keep my current job.
Let's see his point and have a convo about it.

I just shake my head at all of this. You want more pay?

I see your point, but we didn't set the level of pay for this industry. The corporations did and that was for a reason. The argument isn't that FedEx doesn't pay enough, the argument is that as the largest company with the most profitable, highest OMs in the game, the pay should also be industry leading, not following along.

I remember when we were told if we hit double digits we'd reap the rewards. Anybody here see any rewards? I remember when 10% was unattainable and now we're at 17 in the worst economy in 40 years. That 3% raise doesn't reflect that. I'm glad it's working for you, but for most of us that number was insulting.

If your argument is
The problem is any more this country is full of whiny little bitches that like to play the oppressed or victimized card

Then you're not paying attention. That's not what's happening here. You can't claim to not know the ins and outs and then make such an ignorant statement. The two don't go together. If you don't know, don't state an opinion.

If you don't like the content of this forum that you feel the need to go on such a foolish rant (paragraphs are your friend), then don't post or read it. Your argument works both ways.

Now, if you don't mind we're going to get back to addressing our concerns and issues with this company and you can be a productive part of the conversation or continue insulting members of this forum and your coworkers. Your call.

There it is THE POST OF THE DAY ! Well thought as always S69.
I'd like to see some of his so called friends pass a doubles , triples ,
hazardous materials , tanker , ect all while SHIFTING and driving
in bad weather with traffic ( WAIT THE DISREGARDS OF TRAFFIC LAWS )
to be included with cell phones. If I remember Citori_cx steel on
a flatbed , no haz-mat , no dbls , ect. He plays with his bows & arrows
or his over and under and tells us here how stupid we are ?

🥇 Thank you AGAIN S69 for lighting up things here.
Thanks Brother - SMOKESTACK ☠️

could the new postings have anything to do with Ground, Express under the same umbrella and possibly needing drivers near these locations in the future?

. We drive a damn truck. It doesn’t take a degree or a boat load of training or highly specialized skill. T
Ha!

So, you've never watched someone who can't do it? Watched someone do it, but be so pitiful at it as to be a hazard, not to mention a poor reflection of the company brand?

Have you ever tried to teach someone who can NOT get it?

The reason we make what we make is not for holding the steering wheel. It's for the technical part, the judgment part, the checking the qualifications boxes, the drug testing, etc

Typically, the less a company requires - the less they pay. FedEx requires it all, but would prefer to pay less - EVERY time the market allows.

There's an ass for every seat. You pick yours, I'll pick mine.
:smilie93c peelout: