FedEx Freight | Incentivised jobs list - Wow!

Bizarre that the latest list shows ZERO incentivised transfers. AND only one city, one road, one class B. Also 4 driver apprentice positions.

One extreme to the other. Par for the course.
:popcorn:

Why do they still call it "Road Driver"? Shouldn't they say "Shuttle Driver/dockworker"?
Ehhh I’m sorry to break it but my location has very good run options. At least for now… we only have 1 dock bid that has 4 spots which no one can actually get forced to bid to

We have way more day runs than night.
And all range from 390-650 miles.

My location isn’t the only one set up like this. But yes unfortunately there’s way more EOLs.. wish we all could be actual road drivers like most of the other LTLs

Ehhh I’m sorry to break it but my location has very good run options. At least for now… we only have 1 dock bid that has 4 spots which no one can actually get forced to bid to

My location isn’t the only one set up like this. But yes unfortunately there’s way more EOLs.. wish we all could be actual road drivers like most of the other LTLs

How many drivers you got on the road board at your location?

Yeah, but that's NOT anywhere close to realistic in an Atlanta or Dallas area. Ha! Short SHORT runs for the foreseeable future. CRAZY.

Let's see his point and have a convo about it.

I see your point, but we didn't set the level of pay for this industry. The corporations did and that was for a reason. The argument isn't that FedEx doesn't pay enough, the argument is that as the largest company with the most profitable, highest OMs in the game, the pay should also be industry leading, not following along.

I remember when we were told if we hit double digits we'd reap the rewards. Anybody here see any rewards? I remember when 10% was unattainable and now we're at 17 in the worst economy in 40 years. That 3% raise doesn't reflect that. I'm glad it's working for you, but for most of us that number was insulting.

If your argument is

Then you're not paying attention. That's not what's happening here. You can't claim to not know the ins and outs and then make such an ignorant statement. The two don't go together. If you don't know, don't state an opinion.

If you don't like the content of this forum that you feel the need to go on such a foolish rant (paragraphs are your friend), then don't post or read it. Your argument works both ways.

Now, if you don't mind we're going to get back to addressing our concerns and issues with this company and you can be a productive part of the conversation or continue insulting members of this forum and your coworkers. Your call.
That’s exactly what’s happening here in this thread. Fedex doesn’t pay enough yet they make all this money….yada yada….we are victims of the large corporation. They are the oppressors and we are the oppressed. This ideology is rampant through society. It floods social media, schools and universities and leads to crap like BLM, restitution and sympathizing for terrorists. People are being taught to hate their own civilization and blame the systems. I’m just saying if anyone feels this way complaining on this board won’t fix anything. You have to move on. Go to one of the other companies that the grass is so much greener at. Lol. I still stand by my ignorant statement as I know that grass isn’t so much greener as I have common sense. Start your own company. All kinds of opportunities here.
The guy that referred to me as a troll literally made my point so I have no idea what he was talking about. I feel the same way. FXF pays better than what I was getting after my bachelor degree and I’m really happy here as well 🤷‍♂️.

That’s exactly what’s happening here in this thread. Fedex doesn’t pay enough yet they make all this money….yada yada….

You've taken everything I said out of context. I never said any of that.i never said we were oppressed or victims. I also never said the grass was greener on the other side or anything even remotely close to that. You may have common sense, but you lack reading compensation.

I said corporations set the level of pay and the level of pay is for a reason.

I also don't complain on a board, I email the brass at FedEx regularly. I get my datapoints for that conversation from this site, I also encourage other employees to do the same.

I never said the grass was greener, I said it's the same shade of green. I also said that FedEx promised a trickle down when they reached the operation margins they wanted. Those operating margins have been exceeded and they're exceeded consistently and constantly. Are you ok with people or corporations not keeping their word? I'm not. I keep my word and my end of the agreement. It's the honorable thing to do and not doing it shows the company has no integrity.

Again, I never said FedEx doesn't pay well. I said FedEx freights compensation level should be more than everybody else's. I support my statement with their earnings report and their desire to be the biggest and the best. You get what you pay for.

I'm glad you've reached a point in your life where you're happy settling. Congratulations. I'm not there and have no intentions of ever getting there. I'm a grinder and a hustler, my goal is to get as much as can. I don't understand people that want to settle or have no desire for more.

Try to focus on the points and don't go into political rants. There's a section for that and Jeff doesn't want it creeping into open forums because it detracts from the purpose of it and certain keywords hurt the revenue that keeps this a free resource for the general public.