Estes | Is Estes going out of business?

its easy to throw stones. i really don't care how usf or yellow operates. i care about all the guys over there. you don't see me on their threads telling them how bill z is killing all yrcw companies...kinda creepy how elvis is stalking estes. o well or whatever
rumor has it Rob has a restraining order against him.....Internet Stalking is a freaky thing. Truth be known, Elvis use to be a very happy GI employee in a place close to the pacific ocean, he was involved in the "Union movement" but alas things did not turn out the way he had hoped. So, he quit left his brothers in arms and went to work for a union carrier. Now he sports Pro union tatoos all over his lower extremities bashing his previous employer as he works as low man on the totem pole in his union senority job. It's a case of a man and his regrets for his choices he has made in life, and his inability to go back in time and change things. He will always be on these boards calling anyone who is pro estes the dirty "M" word. I even got tired of his constant stalking of these boards so much that I left. I just so happened to login here today to see what was new, and was very pleased to see some positive posts in here. Keep up the good work fellow drivers! :1036316054:
-TruckN4Jesus

Haven't seen Elvis in a couple of weeks. He must be the one on call, getting two days a week. Positivity is his kryptonite! :kiss2:

well the bashing post from ex employees is and was getting out of hand.
in the last year on extra board this company has changed so much. i don't even know how all was 3 or 4 years ago. i'm sure perfect as estes can be !!! [the negative posts really don't hold up ] all companies have had to chage alot to keep on truckin. that why the E is on top.

well the bashing post from ex employees is and was getting out of hand.
in the last year on extra board this company has changed so much. i don't even know how all was 3 or 4 years ago. i'm sure perfect as estes can be !!! [the negative posts really don't hold up ] all companies have had to chage alot to keep on truckin. that why the E is on top.

Welcome back, Truckn4Jesus! I agree with you guys, I've been reading the boards for a few years, just started posting, and immediately had to start defending the fact that I love my job. If I hated working for a company (which I have), then had the means to leave (which I did), I don't believe I'd waste my health and energy continuing to bash them (which I'm not).:smilie_132:

This will be my last post on the Estes forum. The truth of the matter is, that I have been chastised via instant message by one of the moderators. I guess a certain poster can't handle the fire in the kitchen. Oh well. There are plenty of web sites that will appreciate the KINGS provocative style. The talking is over anyway. Now it is time for action. We will see how many are left who have what it takes. Carry on with your little love fest. The West will rise again! Teamster Elvis out and taking business elsewhere..... TALLY HO!!!!!

i got the same message. i'll forward it to ya elvis if ya want. i also got a profile infraction. for being nasty in one of my postes to mr. elvis. so the heat was fun. got sick of it but i love bashing

:funky:Now that the fireworks are over, how does one's reputation points change? I noticed that all of the sudden I went from 10 to 35. Either I did something right, or the random number generator decided I was the next candidate for Soilent Green.

:funky:Now that the fireworks are over, how does one's reputation points change? I noticed that all of the sudden I went from 10 to 35. Either I did something right, or the random number generator decided I was the next candidate for Soilent Green.

I was upgraded recently. I, for the life of me can't find out what any of this means. Since my induction to the internet in 1995, i have never been a member of a message board. I was gonna ask, but didn't want to seem needy, or overexcited! But there seems to be a secret scale that is not explained, by the powers that be. If you are not banned, I guess you're gooder than some. :funky:

first board hummmm are you leading a seceret life my friend cause i swear i've seen the likes of you elsewhere

me too got caught wack baggin it also check out some radio gold and a little oanda radddiiiiooo. and the full blown aids hit me also.. thats terrible i'm sorry

This will be my last post on the Estes forum. The truth of the matter is, that I have been chastised via instant message by one of the moderators. I guess a certain poster can't handle the fire in the kitchen. Oh well. There are plenty of web sites that will appreciate the KINGS provocative style. The talking is over anyway. Now it is time for action. We will see how many are left who have what it takes. Carry on with your little love fest. The West will rise again! Teamster Elvis out and taking business elsewhere..... TFJ I have never missed a days work yet, except for shop steward business. Something you wouldn't understand. Helping your brother in need. TALLY HO!!!!!

i got the same message. i'll forward it to ya elvis if ya want. i also got a profile infraction. for being nasty in one of my postes to mr. elvis. so the heat was fun. got sick of it but i love bashing

And that message from me was justly deserved .. I was (am) getting tired of you two. I firmly believe one of was using this site as a personal ax to grind ... it was getting borderline neurotic ... and i seen it as being uncomfortable for other members here to not being able to post without getting a verbal barrage of left handed insults

even though i was hit pretty hard thanks for keepin it cleaned up. i can't help myself. thats why you guys are here

stay happy beerboy keep your borads wondering99/rob estes

I stand corrected .... I believe there is 2 that are using this site for an ax to grind ... I am not a fan of Estes business practices .. I got over what they did to me .. I suggest you guys do the same also ... at least YOU were able to keep your JOBS when the merger happened ... Go ask the boys from Jevic .. Alvan ... and any other carrier whether its LTL or TL that has closed this year .. get over it grow up

I stand corrected .... I believe there is 2 that are using this site for an ax to grind ... I am not a fan of Estes business practices .. I got over what they did to me .. I suggest you guys do the same also ... at least YOU were able to keep your JOBS when the merger happened ... Go ask the boys from Jevic .. Alvan ... and any other carrier whether its LTL or TL that has closed this year .. get over it grow up
I agree it did seem like some had an ax to grind but you state yourself that you had a problem with the business practices so....! I have thought this thread should be moved to the non/U forum and not let it happen on this one but I geuss controversy is better than no conversation at all!:1036316054: Thats just me looking in from the outside though. What do I know, i'm just a truck driver.

I agree it did seem like some had an ax to grind but you state yourself that you had a problem with the business practices so....! I have thought this thread should be moved to the non/U forum and not let it happen on this one but I geuss controversy is better than no conversation at all!:1036316054: Thats just me looking in from the outside though. What do I know, i'm just a truck driver.

Every hit (viewing) of this web site brings more value to the owner, in regards to advertising. So my question is, who provokes interesting discussion? Weather reports? Trucking accidents? Trucking news? Chat rooms? etc. Survey says!!! UUHHHHHHHH!! NO WRONG ANSWER!!!! ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!! TE out.....