Just some eye candy , feel free to add your own and comment

Not sure SC, honestly don't remember which door scheme they had back then. Didn't really see too many of the Quinn tractors.
As a 14 year old worked in a shop where we built those White 4000 or 9000, can't remember from destroyed old White Mustangs in glider kits. Never saw Quinn trucks, but when I see pics of those Whites, just floods of memories. Not a lot of them good either. But I did love those damn trucks

eazor.md.jpeg

Was a guy went by "Uncle Milty" ran the northeast for Eazor out of Newburgh NY in the 70's. He was a good guy, had lots of fun with him. One time a bunch of drivers from different companies were having a party at the Red Bull Inn pool in Waterbury, Conn and we were using Milty's tractor to make beer runs.

As a 14 year old worked in a shop where we built those White 4000 or 9000, can't remember from destroyed old White Mustangs in glider kits. Never saw Quinn trucks, but when I see pics of those Whites, just floods of memories. Not a lot of them good either. But I did love those damn trucks
The 9000 was one of my favorites.