Yellow | Knoxville shooting

65 yrs old ??? Why don't people seemly retire instead of trying to get that last extra penny ? More to life then 60-70 toxic hours a week ! And very sad my condolences to the family .
I realize I'm too old to work, but My bride is only 76, I've been telling her to get a job.
KFC is offering a $300 sign-on bonus and she still won't try for the job.

What about the Burger King in the Cayman's? $1500 bonus that would buy a lot of fishing tackle.
I'm leary about that one.
I think Elwood is a silent partner.
$1500 in the Caymans is of less value than $1500 in Silicon Valley. Maybe 2 nights stay and a couple meals…..

btw, I left before they built that pile of dookie.
Now there’s three of ‘em.
SMH.

As a gun owner, part of the privilege to own one is to be able to control your anger and rage and be able to "control" your anger and NOT use the gun....maybe not in this case....but in general.
Absolutely! It's really a matter of maturity, self control and responsibility. Growing up my dad had 3 rifles, 3 shotguns and 2 pistols. And yet no one was ever shot, never mind killed, by any of those fire arms.

so what happens to this mans wife. Does she get his pension if he has one? 65 years old , thats a helluva way to end your career when a retirement should just be starting. Very sad Rip driver
Most locals provide life insurance as a benefit of being a member in good standing. That is going to of little solace, to the dead man's family. And without knowing all the details of his retirement planning, it is unlikely she will receive any of his pension.