ODFL | Lawn Mowing,goat Tending,clean Jokes,nubee Questions,road Tales/fast Trucks/slow Trucks Thread

Please keep mowing comments to other peoples post not this one bc it’s not business
How bout hats, mirrors, or goats?
I think we got rid of goats, Ump got out of goat herding and went full-time umpiring.
He was fired for making too many bad calls.
He kept on insisting on social distancing, his glasses didn't work well at 6 ft.

I think we got rid of goats, Ump got out of goat herding and went full-time umpiring.
He kept on insisting on social distancing, his glasses didn't work well at 6 ft.
I saw an OD trailer the other day with Billo’s picture on it, promoting the MLB thing, as the official field mowing team.

Standing over the plate with coke bottle glasses he couldn't make a good call with a telephone. von.

With his brain having the substance of the inside of a ping pong ball, he couldn't make a good call if he wanted to. von.

Be a shame if we hijacked this thread with something actually trucking related. Seems only fair right ?
Get used to it. As you hang out here, posted material about trucking represents only 20% of TB. The other 80% is about Ron Beer mowing machines, Dave, Billy Lo & other inane subject matters. Just think, how could you live day to day not knowing about Ron Beer mowing machines? If you want to escape a dull world, you have found your escape destination @ TB. von.

Last edited:
Be a shame if we hijacked this thread with something actually trucking related. Seems only fair right ?

If you really think about it, threads don't really get "hijacked", they may get interspersed with humorous comments along the way, that's true. But that in no way stops individuals from posting on-topic, relevant information and people can easily skip over the non-relevant comments. Besides, a little humor in these crazy times we're living in can be helpful in dealing with all the nonsense around us. Wouldn't you agree?

I think the amount of traffic & the advertisers on TB indicate why they has been around for so long. The boss & moderators are doing something right. Not to mention the posters they supervise. Hell, the Nielsen ratings alone gained 40 million viewers once word got out about Ron Beer. von.

If you really think about it, threads don't really get "hijacked", they may get interspersed with humorous comments along the way, that's true. But that in no way stops individuals from posting on-topic, relevant information and people can easily skip over the non-relevant comments. Besides, a little humor in these crazy times we're living in can be helpful in dealing with all the nonsense around us. Wouldn't you agree?
Can't agree with you, I'm cereal about everything I post.