ODFL | Leave the phone alone

Did P&D in the 70's & 80's long before there were cell phones/GPS. Bought Hagstrom's Street Atlases for the counties I worked.
Tri. Times have changed.cannot do anything without a phone stuck in their face. See them all over the highway in and out of their lane. Cameras are a real blessing for trucking.Alsomaking it safer for everyone. End of story no debate.

If u dont mind me asking..whered u decide to go to? Stay in ltl or even driving still? Just curious cause when they come here…id consider it but im worried about the big loss in wages. Drivers outside of ltl here seem to get paid 30k yr which would be very tough to survive.
Owner operator sir. Load prices are up 37% this year and are continuing to rise at a rate of 17% per month... via freight waves they see no end in sight! Be glad to talk to you about the opportunities!

Maybe it's because older workers in general still have a work ethic which younger workers don't seem to have much anymore.
Post Of The Day!!!! Watched a newbie hook onto 1, yes 1 empty. Total time was 16 minutes. No Pretrip, just hook, do the lines, and raise the landing gear. That took 7 minutes, the rest of the time was on his cell texting. I’m thinking about video taping and letting my TM watch some movies. But why bother, they’ll probably give newbie a 2.0.

Post Of The Day!!!! Watched a newbie hook onto 1, yes 1 empty. Total time was 16 minutes. No Pretrip, just hook, do the lines, and raise the landing gear. That took 7 minutes, the rest of the time was on his cell texting. I’m thinking about video taping and letting my TM watch some movies. But why bother, they’ll probably give newbie a 2.0.
Lol I run close to 20 stops a day, we gave a 2.OD award to a guy that runs full pup loads going to the same stop drop and swap for empties