FedEx Freight | Let's Say WM attempts to take over FedEx

I'm kind of thinking if we we're to be sold it might be to something like C.H. Robinson.....
But in the New Green Environment World who wants 25,000 fossil fuel burning trucks..

OMG you are back , well good to see you .
Let's not be naughty right away please .
Have you been massively busy at your new
job ? I'll bet , for real . Be nice now...

Smoke

The green transition will not happen in our lifetime.

Remember the plumes of black smoke that used to accompany a line of coal buckets rolling up Main Street as you waited for your Mom to open the door of your Plymouth?

I think it has.

And now I’m going to go fill my def tank before driving home in my Tesla…

Last edited:
Remember the plumes of black smoke that used to accompany a line of coal buckets rolling up Main Street as you waited for your Mom to the door of your Plymouth?

I think it has.

And now I’m going to go fill my def tank before driving home in my Tesla…
Oh, it's started, no doubt about that.

It just won't manifest into anything near the scale that's predicted.

Not until they discover an entirely new fuel source, or vastly improve on current methods. There simply isn't enough lithium on the planet to support it.
Or copper
Or nickel
Or neon.

Some transition will happen, then decisions will have to be made as to what takes priority. Class A trucks won't make that cut.

Oh, it's started, no doubt about that.

It just won't manifest into anything near the scale that's predicted.

Not until they discover an entirely new fuel source, or vastly improve on current methods. There simply isn't enough lithium on the planet to support it.
Or copper
Or nickel
Or neon.

Some transition will happen, then decisions will have to be made as to what takes priority. Class A trucks won't make that cut.
I don’t know about that. You know the old saying, “if I had a nickel for every time I heard that”? I am that guy. And for the right price, I will release all my nickels for the greater good of the environment.
:lmao::lmao::lmao: