Yellow | List time wages

mr frght

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know how to contact somebody at YRC I was off on Sick leave before we closed no one at the company never filled out there part of my lost time wages form please help

Does anyone know how to contact somebody at YRC I was off on Sick leave before we closed no one at the company never filled out there part of my lost time wages form please help
Might be able to help, MIGHT. Getting a hold of anybody in Overland Park is not easy. Do you want to give me a call?

Go to Epiq /yellow click on creditor , type name in search box and it will show what you are owed. Need to do it on a laptop or desktop, mobile won’t work.

Why isn't the union assisting you and other with these issues?
Once you stop paying due are you thrown to the wolves?

Why isn't the union assisting you and other with these issues?
Once you stop paying due are you thrown to the wolves?
Puff, the others are right. You seem to HATE the Union. I retired after 47 years. I too had my misgivings with the Union, but was my career better off with the Union than without? Yes, without a doubt and by a "country mile"

I looked at mine today and it shows "SUPRESSED" I wonder what is up with that?
They all are. You can however look at the "details" tab in that same box, and it will show the amount that Yellow's payroll people claim to owe you. At this juncture, the claims window is closed, so if you didn't file a claim on your own, what they show is what you're in line for. Whether or not you actually receive all or even a portion of that remains to be seen. It likely will not be before the first of the year, and maybe not before next summer.

Puff, the others are right. You seem to HATE the Union. I retired after 47 years. I too had my misgivings with the Union, but was my career better off with the Union than without? Yes, without a doubt and by a "country mile"
I appreciate the response and the insult...
But you did not answer the question.
Why isn't the union helping displaced workers obtain their monies due to them?
Isn't that a function of their existence?

I appreciate the response and the insult...
But you did not answer the question.
Why isn't the union helping displaced workers obtain their monies due to them?
Isn't that a function of their existence?
I'm not convinced that they aren't helping. They did send us questionnaires regarding our PTO and other earnings due. I'm not sure what more they can do, really. The bankruptcy process operates at less than a snail's pace. If you've examined the case dockets, it seems like getting a light bulb at the terminal replaced requires at least two legal motion filings. The fact that people are being foreclosed upon doesn't change that one iota. It's sad.

I'm not convinced that they aren't helping. They did send us questionnaires regarding our PTO and other earnings due. I'm not sure what more they can do, really. The bankruptcy process operates at less than a snail's pace. If you've examined the case dockets, it seems like getting a light bulb at the terminal replaced requires at least two legal motion filings. The fact that people are being foreclosed upon doesn't change that one iota. It's sad.

You are right it's very sad.
The same teamster union boss that put 30,000 American workers out of their jobs is now in the US Senate looking to fistfight a former MMA fighter who is currently a US Senator from Oklahoma.
I take it he is too busy to fight for money due to US workers but he has time to fistfight a US Senator???
Pathetic....

The same teamster union boss that put 30,000 American workers out of their jobs is now in the US Senate looking to fistfight a former MMA fighter who is currently a US Senator from Oklahoma.
I take it he is too busy to fight for money due to US workers but he has time to fistfight a US Senator???
Pathetic....
Look at one of my other posts, where I described them as a "pair of schoolboys". I frankly don't look up to either one of them.

Pathetic....
I am going to give you a like. Any respect I may have had for O'Brien was lost in that stupid fight challenge. There is an old saying here in the hills, a former fighter, the senator, would have 'cleaned O"Brien's plow'. This once great union needs to make friends with politicians, not enemies. Every vote in the house & senate could make a difference in legislation that is favorable for us. Say what you want to about Hoffa, he recognized how important relations with the congressional delegation is & would have never made such a stupid remark. Can we recall a Teamster President?

I am going to give you a like. Any respect I may have had for O'Brien was lost in that stupid fight challenge. There is an old saying here in the hills, a former fighter, the senator, would have 'cleaned O"Brien's plow'. This once great union needs to make friends with politicians, not enemies. Every vote in the house & senate could make a difference in legislation that is favorable for us. Say what you want to about Hoffa, he recognized how important relations with the congressional delegation is & would have never made such a stupid remark. Can we recall a Teamster President?
And yet there are some on here who think O'Brien is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Go figure! :duh:

And yet there are some on here who think O'Brien is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Go figure! :duh:
While I don't think O'Brien is the "greatest thing since sliced bread" I do remember this exchange between him and Mullin (in March), where Mullin stated UPS feeder drivers make 35k a year and acted like a jackass who didn't know what he was talking about...while I don't like how O'Brien acted a couple days ago in that hearing, Mullin will NEVER support anything union.