Yellow | List time wages

Camera doesn't tell you that. Guy gets out of his truck to "check in with security and get assigned a door". Camera is filming an empty cab. Driver is sitting on his ass in the shade, playing a few hands of pinnacle with his compadres.

The folks NOT stealing time are not the problem.

The folks that are doing a whole lot less than a "fair days' work" without stealing time are the problem.
You did mean pinochle, right?

Camera doesn't tell you that. Guy gets out of his truck to "check in with security and get assigned a door". Camera is filming an empty cab. Driver is sitting on his ass in the shade, playing a few hands of pinnacle with his compadres.

The folks NOT stealing time are not the problem.

The folks that are doing a whole lot less than a "fair days' work" without stealing time are the problem.
Ok let me explain this again....camera does tell if you are sleeping in your truck....they had pictures...GPS tells if truck isn't moving so driver playing pinnacle is caught with forward facing camera...if he is doing this everyday the manager needs to get off his ass and follow him...they can also look at you with a satellite camera since they have your GPS coordinates....

Ok let me explain this again....camera does tell if you are sleeping in your truck....they had pictures...GPS tells if truck isn't moving so driver playing pinnacle is caught with forward facing camera...if he is doing this everyday the manager needs to get off his ass and follow him...they can also look at you with a satellite camera since they have your GPS coordinates....
Driver's not sleeping in the cab. Cab is empty because driver is supposedly checking in with security. Satellite cameras aren't giving viewers a live picture.

Driver's not sleeping in the cab. Cab is empty because driver is supposedly checking in with security. Satellite cameras aren't giving viewers a live picture.
I guess you aren't reading what I wrote...I gave an actual case of them catching a guy sleeping in the cab....plus in ABF's contract they can use customers cameras for evidence against a driver...

I guess you aren't reading what I wrote...I gave an actual case of them catching a guy sleeping in the cab....plus in ABF's contract they can use customers cameras for evidence against a driver...
Our safety man caught me sleeping.
I told him I had fumes in the cab and had to take a break.
He drove my truck, I drove his car about 25 miles to a restaurant, he said he smelled no fumes.
I told him I must have dreamed about fumes, he bought my breakfast and I was on my way.

Our safety man caught me sleeping.
I told him I had fumes in the cab and had to take a break.
He drove my truck, I drove his car about 25 miles to a restaurant, he said he smelled no fumes.
I told him I must have dreamed about fumes, he bought my breakfast and I was on my way.
We had a guy on his forklift several years back that was caught sleeping.
When he heard the click of the camera, he said, “AMEN” before opening his eyes and raising his head. LOL!!!

Had a P&D guy got caught in an alley with his pants down and a hooker doing the work while he rested.
Cops called the company and asked if they would like to send another driver so thay did not have to tow.
Driver went to jail and was on his bid the next morning.
Never heard another word about it.
Driver was one of the favored ones.

I am going to give you a like. Any respect I may have had for O'Brien was lost in that stupid fight challenge. There is an old saying here in the hills, a former fighter, the senator, would have 'cleaned O"Brien's plow'. This once great union needs to make friends with politicians, not enemies. Every vote in the house & senate could make a difference in legislation that is favorable for us. Say what you want to about Hoffa, he recognized how important relations with the congressional delegation is & would have never made such a stupid remark. Can we recall a Teamster President?
There are some Politicians who will never be friendly to Labor, Whether they are Union or Non-Union. Most of them only care about enriching themselves. And to the Union and Non-Union workers, You have no right to bitch about anything if you didn't vote. Remember O'Brien is in office and only 30% of eligible voters bothered to vote.

Had a P&D guy got caught in an alley with his pants down and a hooker doing the work while he rested.
Cops called the company and asked if they would like to send another driver so thay did not have to tow.
Driver went to jail and was on his bid the next morning.
Never heard another word about it.
Driver was one of the favored ones.
So…….the guy got a tow job and a………………never mind!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

There are some Politicians who will never be friendly to Labor, Whether they are Union or Non-Union. Most of them only care about enriching themselves. And to the Union and Non-Union workers, You have no right to bitch about anything if you didn't vote. Remember O'Brien is in office and only 30% of eligible voters bothered to vote.
End, what are you talking about? It would have been really nice if 30% had voted, and even nicer if it had been 98%. It was 14%. O'Brien received the votes of just over 9% of the members.

Then why did nearly 500 teamster companies fail if this is such a great concept???
Your 'we all make money" doesn't apply if a carrier fails to produce a profit. Which was the case with Yellow and most teamster LTL carriers?
Perhaps unions should embrace the profits=jobs mentality as opposed to the Marxist ideology...
Then both companies & union can grow..
They fell because the rules changed.

And they'd regain power if the rules changed again.