FedEx Freight | Little annoyances thread.

Citori_cx

TB Lurker
Credits
We need something new in here as this place seems slow. So what are some small things about this job/place that annoy you but maybe shouldn't??
I will start with pintle latches on my tractor or any trailer being in the closed position. No idea why this pisses me off but it does. When you disconnect a dolly why in the hell take the extra step to close it? Just so the next guy has to open it? Bugs me way more than it should.

I rather crank one down that have to crank it up. Careful what you wish for
High dropped trailers. What’s so hard about leaving landing gear 2 inches off the ground and dumping air bags? And of course the race car drivers in the switchers sliding the trailers into home binding up the landing gear.

We need something new in here as this place seems slow. So what are some small things about this job/place that annoy you but maybe shouldn't??
I will start with pintle latches on my tractor or any trailer being in the closed position. No idea why this pisses me off but it does. When you disconnect a dolly why in the hell take the extra step to close it? Just so the next guy has to open it? Bugs me way more than it should.
I asked the shop guy at CGT about this pintle latch thing, and he said that has been an SOP for years. Cuts wind drag.

Mine would be city drivers who bring freight back daily, miss pickups daily and nothing is ever said to them. Most of them are the last one's back to the center as well.

Mine would be city drivers who bring freight back daily, miss pickups daily and nothing is ever said to them. Most of them are the last one's back to the center as well.
Amen brother!!!!!! Or how bout their lack of work ethic. I honestly don’t know how some of them make it through the day. I tell customers who complain about those people to call in on them, but if they do no one says anything to them.

No CT ya big dork . I like you . But No F-bdy Bs's hates all of us and was never 7 and fell off his bike and skinned his knee . It's hard to fall if you have a rug under your TM's desk and are a perfect employee like him . Just tell us why do you come here if you hate us so much ? I can fix it for you , really ! I'm going drinking now so your words of powerful wisdom will have to wait . I'm pretty sure the Crew here will torment you while I'm gone .

:wee:love - SMOKESTACK