XPO | Little Stuff...

Interesting timing ? Don't you think ? Middle of a world wide pandemic ? But maybe since Jacobs can't sell of the other parts of XPO he will move forward with the spin off. Staroba running the LTL ?

With the loss in stock price. XPO's debt is 96% of market cap.
What’s old is new. What was thought to stand in the way is now sought to save.
Funny how things turn out .

Interesting timing ? Don't you think ? Middle of a world wide pandemic ? But maybe since Jacobs can't sell of the other parts of XPO he will move forward with the spin off. Staroba running the LTL ?

With the loss in stock price. XPO's debt is 96% of market cap.
He might be good for this operation. He’d be one of the few left that knew what CCX was.

Didn't he have the nickname Terminator Tim
Yes. He's been called that. One of the times he picked up that name was when tractors were turned back to 62 mph. If I remember correctly , drivers ran linehaul runs in lower gears trying to show 62 mph doesn't work. One quick diagnostic of the tractors shows this and I think Tim showed them the door.

Didn't he have the nickname Terminator Tim
Yes. He's been called that. One of the times he picked up that name was when tractors were turned back to 62 mph. If I remember correctly , drivers ran linehaul runs in lower gears trying to show 62 mph doesn't work. One quick diagnostic of the tractors shows this and I think Tim showed them the door.

There were a lot of games being played by both sides. This place was a revolving door for drivers and management alike. And the nickname was well earned. He fired a lot of people. Even people from other terminals that ran into Columbus for FAC. Didn't discriminate. He would tell you. Straight up. Stop doing this. Start doing that. If he caught you not doing as instructed. Insubordination. Good bye.

There were a lot of games being played by both sides. This place was a revolving door for drivers and management alike. And the nickname was well earned. He fired a lot of people. Even people from other terminals that ran into Columbus for FAC. Didn't discriminate. He would tell you. Straight up. Stop doing this. Start doing that. If he caught you not doing as instructed. Insubordination. Good bye.
There aren’t enough managers in this company with that kind of backbone. Our managers have always let some pretty serious stuff slide, as long as no outsiders found out.

We don't run any extended service lane freight ( teams ) , but my understanding is there are no teams during virus times so , how is that freight being moved? Subservice?

We don't run any extended service lane freight ( teams ) , but my understanding is there are no teams during virus times so , how is that freight being moved? Subservice?
We used to run an ESL run to XMI but not in years. I don’t know of any in New England.

I heard from a XBO driver that they canceled their Esl runs to Columbus Ohio because they didn’t want two guys in the truck. Not sure about the freight, if it’s moved by sub or diverted to other Fac.

I heard from a XBO driver that they canceled their Esl runs to Columbus Ohio because they didn’t want two guys in the truck. Not sure about the freight, if it’s moved by sub or diverted to other Fac.
Make you think we might see more meet and turns