Yellow | Local Officers To Review Yrcw Contract On April 10

I don't agree I give up 15% of my pay and pension. The new hires signed on for what they where offering. Am sure they didn't go thru hardships like the rest of us that gave it up to save this company. And in doing so would allow the new hires a chance to work for a union company!. If a two tier package is what they need to offer to get the rest of us back to our 15% then so be it. Just the way I feel
Good Luck hiring, then.....

I don't agree I give up 15% of my pay and pension. The new hires signed on for what they where offering. Am sure they didn't go thru hardships like the rest of us that gave it up to save this company. And in doing so would allow the new hires a chance to work for a union company!. If a two tier package is what they need to offer to get the rest of us back to our 15% then so be it. Just the way I feel
Selfish

Good Luck hiring, then.....
So, you would throw people under the bus just to get your money back?
Always thought that union brothers and sisters stuck together through thick and thin. But you proved otherwise.
I've only gotten ONE warning letter since I've been here, and a union brother is the one who turned me in instead of telling me what I was doing wrong.
Do I need to just say screw it and vote to accept what ever they offer 1st? After all, if you won't stand with me, why should I stand with you.

g5dmmvz.jpg

zInMsD3.jpg

:bananag:

So, you would throw people under the bus just to get your money back?
Always thought that union brothers and sisters stuck together through thick and thin. But you proved otherwise.
I've only gotten ONE warning letter since I've been here, and a union brother is the one who turned me in instead of telling me what I was doing wrong.
Do I need to just say screw it and vote to accept what ever they offer 1st? After all, if you won't stand with me, why should I stand with you.
I didn't throw anyone under the bus. I stood for Brotherhood, by responding to Rodeo who wants new hires punished because he sacrificed. And yrc owes me nothing. I was laid off in a letter from Yellow, called back in a letter from Roadway. I quit rather than report and take the cuts. I'll never understand why everyone else didn't quit too, rather than take the cuts and complain.

Last edited:
I didn't throw anyone under the bus. I stood for Brotherhood, by responding to Rodeo who wants new hires punished because he sacrificed. And yrc owes me nothing. I was laid off in a letter from Yellow, called back in a letter from Roadway. I quit rather than report and take the cuts. I'll never understand why everyone else didn't quit too, rather than take the cuts and complain.
And some guys who quit now drive on boardwalks.

So
Sorry I was trying to respond to the same guy as you were responding to. My apologies . We must stand firm, together