I gave up on my Sports Thread so I will post it here :

Today's games and odds .............

Houston Texans
at Baltimore Ravens 7.5
1:00 pm EST on CBS

New York Giants
at Green Bay Packers 7.5
4:30 pm EST on FOX

I had to stay sequestered from the news this morning. I had coached one basketball game yesterday, and was a spectator for four others (yes, I have bleacher ass today) so I had to DVR the games and didn't want to know the results before I watched them. So I'm a little late putting in my 2 cents worth. But, here it is.

Tebow and the Donks stunk as I predicted. He has great character as a person but he stinks as a NFL quarterback. The Pats, on the other hand, looked like a well oiled machine. Brady is the man, and he's going to silence the critics one again. Their D is nothing to brag about, but did manage to make Denver look like a high school team.

As far as the Saints......very disappointed. Five turnovers????? In the play-offs????? Well they can watch the rest of the play-off games from the couch, just like the rest of us arm chair quarterbacks, because that's what they deserve. They just can't win on the road. Huge let down to end an otherwise great season.

I was very surprised at the performance of Alex Smith.I knew they had a good defense and running game but I thought Smith was a liability,especially against the explosive Saint offense.

I think the AFC is a lock,Pats easily.Patriots defense looked the best it has all year against the number one running offense in the league.The way the 49ers played last night,they are capable of beating the Packers or the Giants.

Hopefully his wife has all of the sharp objects put away.

Never been suicidal NF...Have to live to watch another day...I'm really not too disappointed in the Saints..The defense really played better in this game,than the Packers game...We'll be back next year...Gotta do some improving on getting some DB's and CB's, in free-agency...

BTW...Had a lot of fun in Bama this weekend...Friends really can co-exist, even if they do pull for Alabama..LOL....

Never been suicidal NF...Have to live to watch another day...I'm really not too disappointed in the Saints..The defense really played better in this game,than the Packers game...We'll be back next year...Gotta do some improving on getting some DB's and CB's, in free-agency...

Hopefully my Cats will be in hunt for the NFC South next year.