FedEx Freight | Mandatory dock work for Road drivers

Where were you when I was 19 trying to figure out what to do?? I could have used this wisdom and modesty to build my successful lifestyle much earlier in my career..

I could say the same for you now. I’m also not successful I still have to work just like you 🤣🤣😭
Success is pursuing what you want . Even when you fail or when a set back occurs , choose to continuing too pursue something is a success of its own . Set your own goals and shoot for them . If you then happen to accomplish what you set out to do , that's another success if I'm correct . You always must keep trying and never let another jerk off deter your goal or goals no matter how trivial it may be to you personally . Lock in mind , and give your best , make them say WTF ! this person is not playing . I deeply study people as they speak to me and It's easy to listen to some make fools of themselves , the last laugh is on them my friend .

Wow. I have been gone too long. I missed a lot. The good news is that I learned more about FedEx Freight from someone who has never worked here, than I have from all the time I've actually worked here.

The only thing I can't figure out is if he's trying to convince us that his contractor is "just as good" as FXF, or if he's trying to convince himself.

Wow. I have been gone too long. I missed a lot. The good news is that I learned more about FedEx Freight from someone who has never worked here, than I have from all the time I've actually worked here.

The only thing I can't figure out is if he's trying to convince us that his contractor is "just as good" as FXF, or if he's trying to convince himself.
Seriously bruh- he’s way better off- can’t you tell? Pays off everything with straight cash homie.

Like I’ve always said if you want to be treated like a truck driver,you work for companies like OD,UPS now if you want to be treated like a dock worker or fry cook you go to work for FedEx 😂
It hasn’t always been like that, which is sad. Dock work for shuttles under 401 has always been a thing here. I don’t mind it honestly, especially during the spring and fall, to get some extra cash but the treatment of everyone from supervisor down has became 2014 level ridiculous. Maybe we should’ve voted the teamsters in, but then again, maybe it was a good thing we didn’t. We’ll never know.

It hasn’t always been like that, which is sad. Dock work for shuttles under 401 has always been a thing here. I don’t mind it honestly, especially during the spring and fall, to get some extra cash but the treatment of everyone from supervisor down has became 2014 level ridiculous. Maybe we should’ve voted the teamsters in, but then again, maybe it was a good thing we didn’t. We’ll never know.
Yep for some drivers here in Reno they have to chain up donner I80 both ways going to Sacramento, which is 282 miles round-trip and work the dock and be treated like a redheaded stepchild by the dock supervisors, that’s why we have a high turnover rate like I’ve always said when you have a high turnover rate with your hourly employees, you have a management problem

Yep for some drivers here in Reno they have to chain up donner I80 both ways going to Sacramento, which is 282 miles round-trip and work the dock and be treated like a redheaded stepchild by the dock supervisors, that’s why we have a high turnover rate like I’ve always said when you have a high turnover rate with your hourly employees, you have a management problem
A lot of times management can't see past their noses. They think drivers are just lazy, but like you said it's bad management. Most people have to work all their lives and being at a job consumes most of our time compared to anything else in life. Why work for management that treats you like crap. I know back in the day a lot of companies did, but let's give credit where credit is due. Thanks to the Union a lot of crap got toned down by companies. There is stuff that still slips between the cracks, but if im working for a company like that and miserable its time to look elsewhere.