XPO | Monday Meeting/Video

One of the rumors I heard we are going to pick linehaul or city this year and that is where we will stay from now on .. or go to the bottom of the board if you switch from one to another .. i guess it will be a carbon copy of fed ex's .... just a rumor i heard ...
I don't see any benefit to Con-way in doing this, so why bother? Seems like it's just the way FedEx was set up and they just stayed with it. Con-way never did this, so why start now when all it will do is **** people off and accomplish nothing.

i dont know whats going on in the company but I am from LLR and monday we are having a huge meeting that no linehaul driver is supposed to miss. we are watching soome stupid video as usual but this time VP of Operations, Paul Lorenson, or what ever his name is will be in LLR to answer any question himself.

dog and pony show in LLR ....

with all that has been extracted from our compensation package over the last 5 years why would any con-way driver think that this company is any different than any other company out there. we are no longer any better or worse than any other company

with all that has been extracted from our compensation package over the last 5 years why would any con-way driver think that this company is any different than any other company out there. we are no longer any better or worse than any other company

If anyone else has driven OTR in the last 10 years you would also think this company is a little better than many other companies. Thinking back now, I spent more uncompensated time driving OTR than I now spend on the meter running line-haul and made half the money.

We'll see what the next round of changes bring I guess.

:hide: J.A.T.C. Just Another Trucking Company! :smilie_132:

:drama:We'll all know starting in about 9 1/2 hrs.
I'll just get a good nights sleep and hope for the best.
Tomorrow promises to be a fairly busy day
Besides I happen to like the color brown.:biglaugh:

:drama:We'll all know starting in about 9 1/2 hrs.
I'll just get a good nights sleep and hope for the best.
Tomorrow promises to be a fairly busy day
Besides I happen to like the color brown.:biglaugh:

even at 55mph times 50 cents a mile = 27.5/hour

8 hours of give and take $27.5/hour minus any stops or traffic...that really kills us...they should make a freeway that goes over or around big cities like Los Angeles for people who are just trying to get through.

I-5 at 7am in LA county = parking lot

even at 55mph times 50 cents a mile = 27.5/hour

8 hours of give and take $27.5/hour minus any stops or traffic...that really kills us...they should make a freeway that goes over or around big cities like Los Angeles for people who are just trying to get through.

I-5 at 7am in LA county = parking lot

Yeah but legally I can't average over 50mph. So, my overtime is dwindling rapidly.

I just talked to a city driver that sat in on the meeting,it's about the trucks,starting Jan 11 you get to bid on the truck that you want to drive,and yes the newer trucks on longer runs,ye ha!!!!!

losing 17 plus runs where i am at,laying off partimers,closings more facs and small terminals,allowing transfers where they r openings and buyouts.That all folks