XPO | Monday Meeting/Video

So, was it a big to do about nothing? I will find out tonight but from what I am reading, a lot of people got their panties in a knot again for no reason.

So, was it a big to do about nothing? I will find out tonight but from what I am reading, a lot of people got their panties in a knot again for no reason.
Most are not affected. Those that are have every right to "get their panties in a bunch". Run "they"(me) have been on for over a decade just vaporizes. Switching to another terminal for no, as yet explained, good reason.
Freight goes between the same two terminals, but now terminal "B" gets the 10-12 day runs that terminal "A" had been running for many many years. Same freight, same lane, same time, different drivers. Baffling!

losing 17 plus runs where i am at,laying off partimers,closings more facs and small terminals,allowing transfers where they r openings and buyouts.That all folks
I don't think they are closing any terminals. Only the FAC at 2 barns. 450 lanes are getting improved service times. It's just something for the AE's to sell. There are some runs being cut and/or moved.

:hysterical:So what is wrong with having your panties in a knot???...if you haven't tried it don't knock it!!!:hysterical:

Seriously though...from what I understand there are going to be some people losing their jobs...bad business all the way around.

Rat

:hysterical:So what is wrong with having your panties in a knot???...if you haven't tried it don't knock it!!!:hysterical:

Seriously though...from what I understand there are going to be some people losing their jobs...bad business all the way around.

Rat

So where are the jobs going to be cut ... so tell the class where the jobs are gonna be cut ...

Now that I've seen said video; a whole lot of hype for a whole lot of nothing.
Can anyone explain to me how it can be cheaper to maintain old trucks than new ones?
Sorry the answer has been obvious-don't do any maintenance and say you did.

XLF is getting hosed... again... we've done nothing but shed LH runs for the last 2 years.

Slowly messages have been coming to me on who is losing runs ... if you dont want to post what you are losing shoot me a pm on who is losing and gaining if you want to keep your general location private and i will post them in a couple of days

Rat

I don't like sitting on that knot all night long. :shift:

Yeah, losing your job really sucks. Losing some there and gaining some here. Same amount of jobs but I guess you can say they just moved them.

Our guys were saying that at least it didn't affect us out here on the west coast. I said, just wait. What they do out there can be done out here later. Just waiting for the hammer to drop.

Slowly messages have been coming to me on who is losing runs ... if you dont want to post what you are losing shoot me a pm on who is losing and gaining if you want to keep your general location private and i will post them in a couple of days

Does anyone know who is all losing? My tm dosnt seem to have the info and dosnt really seam to care about getting it! I heard there was a total of 16 losing locations and these are what i know so far.

winchester(nwr) -2
Pittsburgh(xpb) -2
clearfield(xlf) -9
lordstown(xay) -?
newburgh (xnw) -?

Xnw

XNW is losing a total of 21 jobs, sixteen part time dock workers and five bottom of the list DSRs.
The newest people who are in training for CDLs will, as I understand it, be allowed to complete training and attempt to obtain CDLs before separation.

Does anyone know who is all losing? My tm dosnt seem to have the info and dosnt really seam to care about getting it! I heard there was a total of 16 losing locations and these are what i know so far.

winchester(nwr) -2
Pittsburgh(xpb) -2
clearfield(xlf) -9
lordstown(xay) -?
newburgh (xnw) -?

xay lost 16 day runs but added 10 night runs so they lost 6
xeg lost 1 and xyh gained one
XHG is gaining 12
XMI is gaining 12
XID is losing 2
NRO is gaining 12 (i think i maybe wrong here)

Am curious about Knoxville and Roanoke.

I know they are gaining but I don't know how many or if those gains are Day LH or nite?????

The 12 gained at Hagerstown and Milton each ......Day or nite?

No one really knows what the gaining terminals are getting for additional runs. That is what i was told according to my TM so not sure if anyone has heard anything different?

This is the list of all gaining terminals that we can Dove tail into if you are at a losing location:

LJS Jackson MS +6
NAG Augusta GA +1
NKX Knoxville TN +12
NMA Macon GA +1
NMF Miami FL +2
NPB Pompano Beach FL +1
NRG Rome GA +2
NRO Roanoke VA +2
NTH Tallahassee FL +6
XDE Detroit MI +2
XHG Hagerstown MD +12
XMI Milton PA +12
XSJ Springfield MO +1
XSL St Louis MO +10
XYH Harrisburgh PA +1

This is the list of all gaining terminals that we can Dove tail into if you are at a losing location:

LJS Jackson MS +6
NAG Augusta GA +1
NKX Knoxville TN +12
NMA Macon GA +1
NMF Miami FL +2
NPB Pompano Beach FL +1
NRG Rome GA +2
NRO Roanoke VA +2
NTH Tallahassee FL +6
XDE Detroit MI +2
XHG Hagerstown MD +12
XMI Milton PA +12
XSJ Springfield MO +1
XSL St Louis MO +10
XYH Harrisburgh PA +1
Rats...........I would love to relocate to Knoxville.........but we aren't losing any spots........:holysheep: