ABF | New change of ops

This is an email from a 086 steward,

Drivers,
This is only a proposal. This proposal is subject to change. Please read attached.

If you have any questions please reply to this email that way we can get a list of questions submitted to the company.

The proposed road change of operations will effect current Atlanta runs to Winston and create meet and turns with Dayton.

The 8 lay runs to Winston will be converted to 4 meet and turn runs. This will result into 2 transfer opportunities to Winston.

3 meet and turn runs will be created to Dayton from the elimination of their 6 lay runs to Atlanta. This will result in 3 transfer opportunities from Dayton to Atlanta.

I tried to upload the picture of the change but no luck.

Last edited:
Seen a proposal for some of the lanes out of salt lake city. Nothing official yet. I'm sure when it is the affected locals will post something.

UE gaining 6 runs in the northeast. Will post picture of notice later. Road losing runs in Brattleboro Vt, Enfield ct, Worcester ma, Manchester nh, Providence ri, and portland me. Have a full day running errands today will try to post later.

UE gaining 6 runs in the northeast. Will post picture of notice later. Road losing runs in Brattleboro Vt, Enfield ct, Worcester ma, Manchester nh, Providence ri, and portland me. Have a full day running errands today will try to post later.
Why would they give that answer on round table? We get better & more accurate information here....

Proposal is to eliminate 8 lay runs to Knoxville turning them into 4 turns. Eliminate 12 lay runs to Winston-Salem replaced with 6 meet and turns. Others are Columbus oh, Brockton ma, Manassas va, Reading pa and Salisbury Ma. These Utility employees will result in a reduction in road miles of 19830.

Proposal is to eliminate 8 lay runs to Knoxville turning them into 4 turns. Eliminate 12 lay runs to Winston-Salem replaced with 6 meet and turns. Others are Columbus oh, Brockton ma, Manassas va, Reading pa and Salisbury Ma. These Utility employees will result in a reduction in road miles of 19830.
How many road drivers they got in Knoxville?

The proposal I have is 40 pages long. I have it as a pdf file. I can't figure out how to post it. If I figure it out, I'll post it. It is a multi-regional change. The proposed change will be heard in Deerfield Beach Florida on May 5-6, 2021 with implementation on or about June 13, 2021

The proposal I have is 40 pages long. I have it as a pdf file. I can't figure out how to post it. If I figure it out, I'll post it. It is a multi-regional change. The proposed change will be heard in Deerfield Beach Florida on May 5-6, 2021 with implementation on or about June 13, 2021
Private message me and I can give you my email. You can send it to me.