TForce | New changes for 07'

How about if you get creative,hugnlug.
Make a copy of the senority policy.
White out the part about the discretion of the TM.
Than go to Officemax,and pay them a very small amount of money.
I'm sure its under a buck.
Have it blown up a few sizes,than tack it up in your drivers room.
You could be the hero at your terminal for this simple deed,ya think?

Apo, I guess I'm pretty brash. I just walk in the office. Give them a stern look. Open up the copier machine and hit enlarge. I never was one to play games. I don't worry about any ramifications, because God is my co-pilot. They know where I'm coming from and I come with my A game. It works for me.

How about if you get creative,hugnlug.
Make a copy of the senority policy.
White out the part about the discretion of the TM.
Than go to Officemax,and pay them a very small amount of money.
I'm sure its under a buck.
Have it blown up a few sizes,than tack it up in your drivers room.
You could be the hero at your terminal for this simple deed,ya think?

It does not matter what the rule's are and it doe's not matter how much seniority you have. The bottom line is, The TM has the right to change anything he wants if he feels it will bennefit the terminal. Thats the only thing that will be enforced in your new rule book.

The Tm's can do what ever they want. I was sent home yesterday with just a few hours in the city. While I have four guys under me on the seniority board. Also one of the very junior guys who also happens to be on a road/dock bid is in the city doing p&d. This is that new road position that the company created to cover the road drivers vacation time. Now they knew darn well when they made that road bid that the guy would hardly get any work. I Tm is trying to spread the hours around so that everyone is even. I have been with this company for a few years and it seems that nothing ever changes, same old overnite play book.
It's also kinda funny how there is not enough work in the city, yet we have a bunch of bills marked for (RN) rural notifiey. What a scam that is and even though the freight is due they can hold till they get enough to make a decent run for that driver. And they say we are all about service, not!

Heard they were going to paint yellow lines leading to the bathrooms. Anyone inside those lines are to be given the right of way.

Look at this.

Now look at this, I am looking in the UPSERS site and I see,under our company,upsregions, UPSfreight, The header Below the ups header says , UPSFreight and motor cargo, can someone tell me why this is. Is motor cargo part of UPSFreight?

Welcome to the boards also from me singlescrew.
Why would you worry about your TM watching a small group of sarcastic whinners ,on a message board when they are on their off hours?
Computer message boards are for people of like feelings and ideas to post to each other.
Don't you think our management has better things to do than to see what their works are saying to each other on these truckingboards?

HA,HA,I'm the one to talk my TM just reemed me out for something I posted awhile back.
I really think he has a spy at my terminal thats filling him in.
Don't you think what we do on our off hours should be our business?
Well shouldn't be?

Now look at this, I am looking in the UPSERS site and I see,under our company,upsregions, UPSfreight, The header Below the ups header says , UPSFreight and motor cargo, can someone tell me why this is. Is motor cargo part of UPSFreight?

Maybe Motor Cargo really is the redheaded stepchild of UPS Freight. We've been on the outside lookin' in so far. This is your company.

I really like getting the Motor Cargo nose poleless pup trailers at my terminal.
Wherever there coming from,keep them coming our way.
This week our empty trailer line had more MC pups than the old Overnite,along with one,or two UPS Freight pups.
Yup being a city driver I'll take a MC pup over anyother of the pups from Overnite.

Yeah, we left coasters were wondering where
all the MC trailers went to. It seems all we see these days are the old, old, old O trlrs.

all the MC trailers went to. It seems all we see these days are the old, old, old O trlrs.
Well they need something to put freight into cuz those old O trl's are just rusting away and spend to much time in the shop

At one point this past summer our barn had 8 or 9 MC pups in the yard. Now we have at least 3 to 5 of the MC in the yard.

Maybe Motor Cargo really is the redheaded stepchild of UPS Freight. We've been on the outside lookin' in so far. This is your company.

Just thought this completely odd, if this is anything like getting your bennies done on the internet. it will be awhile if it's cured at all.