TForce | New changes for 07'

Now look at this, I am looking in the UPSERS site and I see,under our company,upsregions, UPSfreight, The header Below the ups header says , UPSFreight and motor cargo, can someone tell me why this is. Is motor cargo part of UPSFreight?

We do that becuase of customer recognition.
Some customers will call MotorCargo by this name for years to come. Habits are hard to break.
Customer will call UPSF Overnite for yrearts to come also.
UPS will recognize the names in it marketing so customer don't forget and slowlget used to the new names. It kind of like weening.

During the 80's when TNT was buying up everything that moved, they would change their color schemes from the acquried company in stages so the general public could get used to it. Its the same theory here too.

The brand logos are still out there so they will be recognized and slowy phased out until the UPS Freight color scheme and name are household names.

We do that becuase of customer recognition.
Some customers will call MotorCargo by this name for years to come. Habits are hard to break.
Customer will call UPSF Overnite for yrearts to come also.
UPS will recognize the names in it marketing so customer don't forget and slowlget used to the new names. It kind of like weening.

During the 80's when TNT was buying up everything that moved, they would change their color schemes from the acquried company in stages so the general public could get used to it. Its the same theory here too.

The brand logos are still out there so they will be recognized and slowy phased out until the UPS Freight color scheme and name are household names.

Makes scence ,10-4 ,Thanx.:smilie_132:

"O" has gotten rid of some old junk. You just can't tell because they replace it with new junk.:hysterical:

Yes they did . And if you take the new saftey regs. and implement them when it comes to this equipment you are essentially brushed off as ignorent and told to do your job bottom line.... The freight must deliver.....

I just realized I have taken this junk pulling all out of context......That is with love and all.....Oh I get it now.....I is just preparing me for the feel of a new steering wheel and the gleem of new trailers in my mirror! Right?

I just realized I have taken this junk pulling all out of context......That is with love and all.....Oh I get it now.....I is just preparing me for the feel of a new steering wheel and the gleem of new trailers in my mirror! Right?

Yes,Yes, Soon my friend, You will be part of the vision and the envy of all.:hysterical: