FedEx Freight | new changes

jakeguiness

TB Lurker
Credits
lets start a new thread to see what people are seeing as new changes take place as 2007 rolls in ,heard their were going to be a lot as of Jan 1., sales, new pricing ,new bids ,maybe new line haul runs etc. let us know.

Heard some drivers on the cb last night, don't know who they were or where they got their info but one told the other that FX National was going to be hiring in STL.

Like I said, just drivers on the cb but apparently they have heard something.

Keep the faith.

FM

I heard they were going to hire some line drivers but it wouldnt be till feb. I inquired about if they were doing any hiring for a friend of mine.

you guy"s are going to be like us at freight you might run linehaul but if your run is not over 202 miles you are going to work the dock. fedex is a true believer in the driver"s working the dock so you better go ahead and prepare yourself for it...

Here in Dallas I just saw some of the info on our bonus program. The manager has not posted it yet it came in about 4:15 pm cst.
The Boss said that he would post all the info on the bulliten board early next week.

Also told that the alpha codes for our terminals or should I say "service centers"
are changing. DLS will now be DTX plus other changes to the codes.

We now have our new terminology breakbulks are now hubs all terminals are service centers. So the changes are a comin.

fxn on I90

Two nights this week I have seen two sets of fxn running east on I90 in South Dakota!! Is this a new road run? From where to where??:smilie_132:

What about the teams....Is it true that Fedex bought Watson, just for the teams..and one driver in Charolette told me there would very little change in operations.

I wonder if that was a new lane created because I was told they are closing some of the service centers and changing some of them into break bulk terminals. The employees where relocated. No jobs were lost.
Wonder when we will start using the new paperwork and Pro Numbers with the FXN Logo on it? FXN guy here

Bonus Program? I heard something about it but wonder how someone that doesnt have a set route would be involved in that?

What I could gather about the bonus is as long as you have a good job review and the company makes a profit we will get a bonus.
I don't know if the bonus if for everyone or just regulars.:greedy:

:duh:
What I could gather about the bonus is as long as you have a good job review and the company makes a profit we will get a bonus.
I don't know if the bonus if for everyone or just regulars.:greedy:

you have to work to get a bonus.we are a kcy team home for more than 2 weeks.bids canceled every day. motel full of foriegn teams!!!

No loads

Im a ATL team and been sitting for 2 weeks so far. Sill number 8 on home board, and so many in a hotel has not changed in 4 days. Just more in the hotel. Just wish they will lay me off. Will run out of food soon, I think about appying for unemployment.:chairshot:

are you sitting at home or in the motel? if your in the motel that at least pays 80 bucks a day.think you need to forget about the homeboard. i have been sitting at the house 2 plus weeks. we have been #1 team to be called for days. go ahead file for unemployment i did.if enough of us file maybe we can get their attention!

Two nights this week I have seen two sets of fxn running east on I90 in South Dakota!! Is this a new road run? From where to where??:smilie_132:

Road dog, if it was a sleeper truck it's probably a team from Spokane to Schaumburg thats the route we took once.dave

After your 1st week of no work APPLY for unemployment, in most states there is a waiting week or hold back week, then even if you make a run the next week and don't draw you'll still be in the system for the following week if you sit again.

FM

After your 1st week of no work APPLY for unemployment, in most states there is a waiting week or hold back week, then even if you make a run the next week and don't draw you'll still be in the system for the following week if you sit again.

FM

in some states you can apply for UNDERemployment incase you work a day or two

I wish i could give you guy's some info,but you'll notice in time that FEDEX is slow in givin us any info. Just hang in there i know that's easier said than done but thing's will work itself out.:1036316054: